• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Birthday treat

• Thread starterHornyWifeLoves
  • Start date

HornyWifeLoves

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2023
We took Our friend Paul who is very well blessed in the cock department, out for his birthday last night, he was turning 40, to understand Paul had only been with 2 women and was pretty quiet, I have been showing him my wife pic's for couple of years and my wife has been teasing him and they have sent each other a few naughty pics, my wife has had fun with his big cock once before and Paul has always been trying to get a look at her tits and nipple's, anyway, last night Paul was driving us home and I suggested to my wife that Paul should get his birthday present, Paul said we shouldn't have got him anything, I replied it's tradition that on this special birthday he gets a BBJ ,(birthday blow job)my wife says I'll show you what it is, and got his cock out and he got solid instantly my wife says here comes the BBj ,(birthday blow job), and started to suck him off while he was driving, I was cock in hand and touching her tits, Paul came pretty quickly and I must say his big cock shot some amount of cum, he got hard again so for the next 12 miles he loved having my wife rubbing and sucking on him, I so enjoyed watching from the back seat

Screenshot_20231123-123145.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac, tixeros78, BobWheeler and 2 others
HornyWifeLoves said:
We took Our friend Paul who is very well blessed in the cock department, out for his birthday last night, he was turning 40, to understand Paul had only been with 2 women and was pretty quiet, I have been showing him my wife pic's for couple of years and my wife has been teasing him and they have sent each other a few naughty pics, my wife has had fun with his big cock once before and Paul has always been trying to get a look at her tits and nipple's, anyway, last night Paul was driving us home and I suggested to my wife that Paul should get his birthday present, Paul said we shouldn't have got him anything, I replied it's tradition that on this special birthday he gets a BBW, my wife says I'll show you what it is, and got his cock out and he got solid instantly my wife says here comes the BBW, and started to suck him off while he was driving, I was cock in hand and touching her tits, Paul came pretty quickly and I must say his big cock shot some amount of cum, he got hard again so for the next 12 miles he loved having my wife rubbing and sucking on him, I so enjoyed watching from the back seat

So is this a pic of your wife? Because shes def not a BBW

so lucky your friend, did she swallow all of Paul's cum?

HornyWifeLoves said:
We took Our friend Paul who is very well blessed in the cock department, out for his birthday last night, he was turning 40, to understand Paul had only been with 2 women and was pretty quiet, I have been showing him my wife pic's for couple of years and my wife has been teasing him and they have sent each other a few naughty pics, my wife has had fun with his big cock once before and Paul has always been trying to get a look at her tits and nipple's, anyway, last night Paul was driving us home and I suggested to my wife that Paul should get his birthday present, Paul said we shouldn't have got him anything, I replied it's tradition that on this special birthday he gets a BBJ ,(birthday blow job)my wife says I'll show you what it is, and got his cock out and he got solid instantly my wife says here comes the BBj ,(birthday blow job), and started to suck him off while he was driving, I was cock in hand and touching her tits, Paul came pretty quickly and I must say his big cock shot some amount of cum, he got hard again so for the next 12 miles he loved having my wife rubbing and sucking on him, I so enjoyed watching from the back seat

I can see why you enjoyed it as much as they both did, did she swallow his cum?

nice tits I can see why he always trys to get a look at them

Users who are viewing this thread