Birthday?

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
F

firedrop2007

On my last birthday my wife took me on a small vacation for a week, just her and I. I really enjoyed and appreciated her willingness to be intimate with just me for that time.
I understand my place in the relationship and would never deliberately overstep my place with her lovers. I just want to do something REALLY special for her birthday I just don't know what I could do to make it special for her. In the past I have done things live given her a gift certificate to a day spa and then left her by herself for the weekend but that seems a little lame after my last birthday.

Does anyone have any birthday ideas for a cuckold relationship?

Take her to a Nude beach! There she can be naked before whatever other men are there. Maybe she'll find one, or more, that she would like to fuck with. Then she would have YOU to thank!

A Unique oppertunity

Firedrop, you are so lucky, and I can understand your desire to please. Arrange for your wife to have the works at a spa, if that is not affordable, ply her with her favorite wine, massage her body from head to toe, and be sure it insert your finger into her ass while you kiss lick her pussy (clit please) and make it a special day. Take her to the best hotel/motel with sauna etc in your area. treat her to a especially fine meal. Take her to your rooms/suite undress her and have have some very verile studs to fuck her all night long. Be sure to guide each cock into her pussy after you have assured proper hardness with your hot mouth.

Attachments

• 00a271tt.jpg
    00a271tt.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 98072411.jpg
    98072411.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 1350182348.jpg
    1350182348.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 155
  • cuck_ordering.jpg
    cuck_ordering.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 134
  • cuckundresswife4blk.jpg
    cuckundresswife4blk.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 116
Pay for a getaway weekend for her and her lover. You stay home and clean!