• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bisexual wives?

• Thread startersusan
  • Start date

susan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2006
Hubby and I are both bi, We have been involved in swinging almost 8 years before just reciently trying this lifestyle...we still swing, but hub does not accompany me on dates when he is cucked, His duty is to wait for me. Another lady in our circle of swing friends is also bi, and we get together every month or so to lunch, shop, and when the mood hits both of us, go to her home for lovemaking....Hub knows we see eachother, but I dont flaunt it either. Im just curious as if there are many others in a similar situation and how they handle it. Its just another way of cucking him..and exciting for me also.. :feedback:

I´m not in such similar situation but I would like to say that you both have a very nice lifestyle and I hope you both keep being so open minded and happy as I belive that you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ex was odd, did not mind me fucking with blacks but walked out when he found out I wa BI, even though one of my g/f said it was ok for him to watch us.

Judy, if your ex had hung around then he could have felt the enjoyment of two women sitting on him - one on his cock and the other straddled over his face.

having a bi sexual wife has been very intresting.her lesbian gf was the first to have her cuck me ,convincing my wife she could do more for her in bed than i ever could.Later she encouraged her that if she wanted a man it should be a real man.Once she saw how much i loved seeing my wife pleased we actually became good friends even sharing tips on eating pussy.

chrishubby - you are so lucky to enjoy such a good relationship with your wife and her lesbian friend. Only good can cum out of your efforts to please them.

I think it should be an important goal for every sexy white man to achieve - to lie naked on his back whilst two black women are sitting on him, one on his face and the other riding his boner in full gallop mode (not side-saddle I hope).

A white man who has not done this sort of stuff should be making plans to put some more fun into his life. Don't wait until you are too old....the clock is ticking...your chance is nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww........that is the reason you visit DC, isn't it?

Man or mouse?
I love to see frisky white men becoming the play toy for black women.
It is a rite of passage into another world of sub-space.

While a white wife is getting it on with her black lover, a white husband should be frequently tested by black women to ensure his sex skills are improving.

Users who are viewing this thread