• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bisexuality?

• Thread starterJimmyHCO
  • Start date

JimmyHCO

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2010
Hey guys, I'm just wondering how many of us cucks, or those of us wishing to become cucks, consider themselves bisexual.

I've had a number of male partners, but I don't know if I would truly consider myself bisexual. I am honestly not attracted to men, to male body, I don't check guys out on the street, and don't have any "gay" tendencies. I don't have any desire for a relationship with a guy, it has always been purely about sex, and nothing beyond that.

In absolutely all of my encounters I have been the "bottom", which is the passive one. None of my male partners have been good looking, and I didn't have any physical to any of them. However, it is being dominated, humiliated and being submissive what drove me crazy.

For those who are interested, I can share the details of some of my encounters. The first time I had sex with a guy, was when I was 18, and so was my partner. He was however a lot more experienced than me. He was a 100% gay top, and I was being his bitch. I was very nervous, but luckily he took the initiative. He took off his clothes, told me to undress, and told me to suck his cock. I kneeled in front of him passionately sucked his cock, licked his balls and ass. It was so humiliating and I loved ever bit of it. Then I laid on my back, spread my legs, and he fucked me in the ass. He went bareback and put some lubricant on his cock. It was rather painful but I loved the pleasure of being humiliated and fucked like a bitchboy. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and was about to cum onto my belly, but I begged him "on my face". He moved closer, came onto my face and into my mouth, and I cleaned his cock with my mouth and swallowed every drop of his cum. Then I masturbated and blew a huge load on myself.

After I came, I kind of felt embarrassed with myself and couldn't wait to leave. After I left, I never called the guy back and we never saw each other again.

However after a while I felt that I was ready for another gay encounter. At that time I was already 20 years old, and a lot less nervous and more confident with what I wanted. I hooked up with this guy, and we were having sex regularly for several years. Even though I still felt embarrassment after the sex, it was a lot more tolerable and after a while I didn't even feel any embarrassment. Sometimes we would hook up for full sex, sometimes he would call me to come over and give him a quick blow job, and sometimes he would even bring his friend and they would fuck me together. I really enjoyed being his submissive bitch.

What added to the excitement, is that he shared his apartment with a girl roommate, who was totally hot, and even though she was indifferent to the whole thing, and never participated it excited me that she knew exactly what I was there for, and heard me being fucked from her room.

I remember once me and Larry had sex, and I went to take a shower, and she happened to just be coming home and walked into the door - and there I was, in front of her - butt naked and with my face still covered in cum. I apologized and rushed to the bathroom. She never said anything about the incident, but I wonder what came across her mind. I know she was very open minded and probably didn't think anything bad, but nevertheless, its a major turn on for me to know that a girl has seen me in such position.

After a few years Larry moved away to CA, and we lost contact. After that I had five one night stands with other guys, but never developed any relationships. Then I met my wife and have been faithful to her ever since.

But ever since I wanted my wife to cheat on me. Just the though of humiliation of my wife being fucked by another man, and getting to clean them afterwards drives me crazy. It hasn't happened yet, but I am still hoping that it might, and working hard to make it happen.

My personal opinion is that all cucks, are eventually, after all, bisexual... at best

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife and WhiteMarried
JimmyHCO said:
I've had a number of male partners, but I don't know if I would truly consider myself bisexual. ....etc.... I don't have any desire for a relationship with a guy, it has always been purely about sex, and nothing beyond that.

I think you've just stated the definition of bisexuality... or one of them, anyway.

KingDavid sums it up nicely or at least sums my situation accurately. I love sucking bulls spunk from my wifes pussy and mouth. I need the humiliation and idefinable thrill of her surrending herself to another man. I enjoy being abused, beaten and hurt by her aggressive bulls on occasions when I've been slow to suck them clean or kneel at their feet and lick their boots. I'm pretty sure all that makes me at the very least bisexual!

Reactions: Manwaife
Well, I'm certainly not into extremes of getting beaten or licking anyones boots, but submitting to a dominant man, getting on my knees and sucking his cock definitely excites me. Especially if the man is verbal about it, and tells me to suck him and what a good cocksucker I am.

i definetly am a bi and bottom and we have been married for 20 years, i am 44 she is 40, she knows i am bi and bottom and does not mind as long as i let her go out and let her enjoy guys. we both love the scene

Reactions: SluttyTattooedWife
A very good question

JimmyHCO said:
Hey guys, I'm just wondering how many of us cucks, or those of us wishing to become cucks, consider themselves bisexual.

I've had a number of male partners, but I don't know if I would truly consider myself bisexual. I am honestly not attracted to men, to male body, I don't check guys out on the street, and don't have any "gay" tendencies. I don't have any desire for a relationship with a guy, it has always been purely about sex, and nothing beyond that.

In absolutely all of my encounters I have been the "bottom", which is the passive one. None of my male partners have been good looking, and I didn't have any physical to any of them. However, it is being dominated, humiliated and being submissive what drove me crazy.

For those who are interested, I can share the details of some of my encounters. The first time I had sex with a guy, was when I was 18, and so was my partner. He was however a lot more experienced than me. He was a 100% gay top, and I was being his bitch. I was very nervous, but luckily he took the initiative. He took off his clothes, told me to undress, and told me to suck his cock. I kneeled in front of him passionately sucked his cock, licked his balls and ass. It was so humiliating and I loved ever bit of it. Then I laid on my back, spread my legs, and he fucked me in the ass. He went bareback and put some lubricant on his cock. It was rather painful but I loved the pleasure of being humiliated and fucked like a bitchboy. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and was about to cum onto my belly, but I begged him "on my face". He moved closer, came onto my face and into my mouth, and I cleaned his cock with my mouth and swallowed every drop of his cum. Then I masturbated and blew a huge load on myself.

After I came, I kind of felt embarrassed with myself and couldn't wait to leave. After I left, I never called the guy back and we never saw each other again.

However after a while I felt that I was ready for another gay encounter. At that time I was already 20 years old, and a lot less nervous and more confident with what I wanted. I hooked up with this guy, and we were having sex regularly for several years. Even though I still felt embarrassment after the sex, it was a lot more tolerable and after a while I didn't even feel any embarrassment. Sometimes we would hook up for full sex, sometimes he would call me to come over and give him a quick blow job, and sometimes he would even bring his friend and they would fuck me together. I really enjoyed being his submissive bitch.

What added to the excitement, is that he shared his apartment with a girl roommate, who was totally hot, and even though she was indifferent to the whole thing, and never participated it excited me that she knew exactly what I was there for, and heard me being fucked from her room.

I remember once me and Larry had sex, and I went to take a shower, and she happened to just be coming home and walked into the door - and there I was, in front of her - butt naked and with my face still covered in cum. I apologized and rushed to the bathroom. She never said anything about the incident, but I wonder what came across her mind. I know she was very open minded and probably didn't think anything bad, but nevertheless, its a major turn on for me to know that a girl has seen me in such position.

After a few years Larry moved away to CA, and we lost contact. After that I had five one night stands with other guys, but never developed any relationships. Then I met my wife and have been faithful to her ever since.

But ever since I wanted my wife to cheat on me. Just the though of humiliation of my wife being fucked by another man, and getting to clean them afterwards drives me crazy. It hasn't happened yet, but I am still hoping that it might, and working hard to make it happen.

A cuck should be either bi-sixual or homosexual. Or he/she is is for a rough life

My theory has long been that, yes, cucks are bi at the least and gay at the most, and that they use their wives pussies as bait in order to vicariously enjoy other men's cocks. Now that I'm without a hot wife to attract cock I find myself being the bait myself, and my sex life is totally gay in a bottom role. Though I would revert to the cuck role in a heartbeat if I had a willing female partner, I'd be a lot more active in my participation than I was in the past. Having been a Craig's List ***** for several years now, inviting strange men to come to my hotel room and let me suck them off or fuck me, I can say unequivocally that my present role is a much more honest representation of my sexuality than my cuck role was, but I must add two caveats: 1) I'm much older and less attractive than I was in the day, and 2) though this may be more honest, it's not near as exciting as my cuck role was when I had a truly hot and horny wife out fucking other men by the truckload. The excitement of waiting at home while she was out cruising or fucking was truly exquisite, and nothing I do alone comes close to it, nor can the sexual adventures of an old man with horny men who simply cum and go come anywhere near the satisfaction and love I felt for her. In that respect alone, I'd have to call myself bi, not gay, even though my current sexual behavior is about as gay as it gets.

mimi27406 said:
A cuck should be either bi-sixual or homosexual. Or he/she is is for a rough life

And I'm just wondering if all Cucks are are bisexual.

JimmyHCO said:
And I'm just wondering if all Cucks are are bisexual.

I most definitely am not, I have no desire to have anything to do with guys. I would love my wife to fuck other guys as I am very turned on when she is hot and sexy and horny etc... If i were to watch her in action it would be to see her having a great time. I would not want to participate.

Deep down I think yeah maybe, almost as if to say, I am not man enough to satisfy my wife becasue I am not as into women as a 'normal' guy

cp1970 said:
I most definitely am not, I have no desire to have anything to do with guys. I would love my wife to fuck other guys as I am very turned on when she is hot and sexy and horny etc... If i were to watch her in action it would be to see her having a great time. I would not want to participate.

What if you wife wanted to clean her and her bull up? Would you comply, and would that turn you on or gross you out?

JimmyHCO said:
What if you wife wanted to clean her and her bull up? Would you comply, and would that turn you on or gross you out?

I would do it if she realyl wnated me to, but it would nto be a turn on at all for me, gross me out - yea probably. But I would try my best to do it for her, as I want her to be happy.

cp1970 said:
I would do it if she realyl wnated me to, but it would nto be a turn on at all for me, gross me out - yea probably. But I would try my best to do it for her, as I want her to be happy.

Well I guess you have to be somewhat bisexual to enjoy cleaning. Since you're saying you're not bisexual, that would explain you not enjoying it.

JimmyHCO said:
Well I guess you have to be somewhat bisexual to enjoy cleaning. Since you're saying you're not bisexual, that would explain you not enjoying it.

Which goes to the earlier posts saying that all Cucks are ultimatley bi, I do not agree with that opinion.

I am a Dom Bull. If I am honest, I would have to say I am bi. I love women and prefer them. But I will use a male to cum. I guess the act of dominating them is what turns me on. If I let you watch me use your wife. Your going to clean us both at the very least.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife
will2112001 said:
I am a Dom Bull. If I am honest, I would have to say I am bi. I love women and prefer them. But I will use a male to cum. I guess the act of dominating them is what turns me on. If I let you watch me use your wife. Your going to clean us both at the very least.

What about one on one sex with a guy, with no woman involved?

As far as my bisexuality, I'm strictly bottom. As much as I enjoy being dominated, I have zero interest in actually fucking and dominating another guy at all. If I'm going to fuck somebody, its going to be a girl.

Not only I think all cucks are bi, I will take this idea even further, I think most married men could ultimately become willing cucks, provided their wifes handled their situations properly.

KingDavid said:
Not only I think all cucks are bi, I will take this idea even further, I think most married men could ultimately become willing cucks, provided their wifes handled their situations properly.

Well, I think clearly many men are afraid to admit their bisexuality of willingness to become cucks because these things are not socially accepted, and they are afraid of being embarrassed and humiliated by friends, family, coworkers, etc.

Of course the society is moving towards being more open minded and accepting, and it really shows in the younger generation. But those of us raised in past decades, are not there yet.

JimmyHCO said:
What about one on one sex with a guy, with no woman involved?

As far as my bisexuality, I'm strictly bottom. As much as I enjoy being dominated, I have zero interest in actually fucking and dominating another guy at all. If I'm going to fuck somebody, its going to be a girl.

If there is no woman around. And I am horny I will use a guy. Thats all it will be "USE". What else are subs for?

Users who are viewing this thread