• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bitch Slapped

• Thread starterKCHarding
  • Start date

KCHarding

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone, part two of The Kinky Tales of Gia M. is out. This one is called Bitch Slapped.

A week after Gia’s trip to New Orleans, Raymond Diaz has come to visit her in Florida. They spend most of their time in bed, but a trip on the Buell takes them to the mall where they run into Bennie Stubbs. The handyman is clearly having another attitude problem, which Gia decides to deal with there and then.
Meanwhile, three hours north, Daniel Jackson has taken the state of Alabama to court over the construction of a bridge. The case needs all his attention, but Daniel is finding it increasingly hard not to think about Gia and the desire to be her cuckold. A righteous person all his life, it worries him deeply, but still he can’t avoid falling deeper and deeper into the Gia hole.

The first chapter:

‘You’ve never heard of Ellis Marsalis?’ Raymond Diaz said.
‘I have, but I can’t tell the difference between him and, let’s say, you.’
‘I’ll take it as a compliment, but still, I find it hard to believe. In my opinion everybody should listen to Ellis at some point in their lives.’
‘In your opinion, huh?’
‘What? You think that’s such a crazy thing to say?’
‘Of course it is,’ Gia said, ‘it tells me you’re a snob at heart. You hide it well most of the time, but it’s there, underneath the image you present. Jazz pianist coming to Pensacola on his Buell. Scaring the good people of Oriole Beach with the sound of your engine, everybody thinking the Hell’s Angels have come to town. But it’s just you, isn’t it, the cool piano player from New Orleans, coming to see his woman. Nothing out of the ordinary, a nice guy who’ll wave at the people on their porches as he’s driving past. Talk about jazz though and you’re quite the authority all of a sudden. I bet it’s even worse when you’re with other musicians. I can see it, you guys sitting around and nitpicking about who’s the best trombone player of his era.’
‘Is that what you are? My woman?’
Smiling as he said it, his hand caressing her naked belly.
‘Don’t get any thoughts, okay? It’s what the neighbors will think is all.’
‘I wouldn’t mind being your man.’
‘You’re kidding, right? It’s the second time we see each other.’
‘I know, but we do get along.’
‘For now, but mostly in bed. We fuck well together, but it’s all we’ve been doing so far, so let’s take it one step at the time, alright?’
‘Of course,’ he said and then she saw the sparkle in his eyes. He’d been pulling her leg and not for the first time either. The guy was hardly ever serious, except when you got him talking about jazz.

It was Tuesday afternoon. Most people at work, but here they were, back in bed after a nice lunch on the back porch. Raymond Diaz looking out over the water and saying Pensacola was not as bad as he’d thought.
Now his hand was tracing the curve of her hip down to her thigh. He squeezed it and said: ‘You’re so fucking strong. Is that from kickboxing?’
‘I’ve always been like this,’ Gia said. ‘The other day I saw some photos of fifteen years ago, me on the beach in Clearwater. My body looked the same as now.’
‘Already giving men heart attacks at that age, huh?’
‘You’re an idiot,’ she said, but liked the feeling of his fingertips there, moving up between her thighs, touching the stubble as he said: ‘You haven’t shaved since last week, have you?’
‘I haven’t shaved in weeks even.’
‘Really? You’re letting it grow?’ Surprised now, but intrigued too, it seemed.
‘All through my marriage I was smooth and bald down there. The right thing to do this day and age, but lately I’ve been lazy. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I saw myself in the mirror, noticed the black shade of a triangle appearing and decided I liked it. Now I want to see where it goes.’
‘And grow a thick bush?’
‘Who knows? Now that the beginning is there, I think it looks rather feminine. What do you think? Does it bother you? I know some men are quite hysterical about it.’
‘Not me,’ Raymond Diaz said. ‘At the risk of sounding cheesy, but I like everything about you. In fact, with your curves, with those hips, a triangle looks great. Very sexy and yeah, very feminine indeed. Very mature. Milfy, I think is what they say.’
‘Do they now? How would you know that, Mister Diaz? They teach you the word MILF at music school?’
‘How did you guess? They taught me other stuff too.’
‘Yeah? Like what?’
His middle finger separating her pussy lips now, finding the wetness there.
‘How to tune notes, what else? Like this one here, this is C. It stands for clit and you touch it like this.’
She smiled and called him an idiot again, but then closed her eyes because he sure knew how to touch her. Meanwhile he kept talking as he fingered her. God, he was so vocal and she loved it. Telling her dirty stuff, like how he was gonna to fuck her again, but not before she begged him to. He took her hand and put it on his hard cock, saying to her, do you feel this? Is this big enough for you? Is this what you want?
God, it was good to kind of surrender for a while, to let this confident guy take the initiative and tell her what he was going to do to her. She also liked his cock, perfectly straight and thick. It reminded her of Steve’s, which had never failed her either. Both men able to keep doing it all day and give her what she needed.
She was ready for him now and told him so. Her fingers tight around his dick, pulling at it. Her cunt wet and feeling so fucking good. He rolled on top of her then as she spread her thighs for him and led his big cock to her swollen pussy lips. The friction she felt as he slid inside her making her moan with pleasure. God, she loved to fuck, she really did…

The whole book can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087PM1YLD

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread