• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Banged

• Thread starterWifeWatcherTX
  • Start date
W

WifeWatcherTX

Can we post one like this?

Getting filled

Mmmmm - you certainly can :wink:

oh god, look at that white girl taking that.

she spreads nicely..... :wink:

Now she is a trooper. :twisted:

mmmmmmmm jealous

love to be a part

I'd love to be one of those guys stretching your wife like that....
Hollar at me when you're ready. I'm on messenger "Talldarktx".

BigNiggers

She just needs another few nigger dicks!!!

Mmmmm - would love to have you guys spread my legs like that :twisted:

:!: :!: :!: 2 out of 3 filled is pretty good....should have contacted me to full her mouth....

I LOVE THAT ONE! Jessi Black

Course; i LOVE double and triple penetration's! Love, Jessi Black

that is a beautiful sight, i would love to see my wife in that position.

travelingstud

hi there name is jeff saw pic of your wife she's hot luv traveling to fuck hot white married sluts like her let me know if that ok weekends would be best u can contact me at 917-559-8215 or my e-mail is monopolies@aol.com

Make this dream come true,just visit the CARIBBEAN

Anyone wishing to have their wife in this similar position just write to me and we can start planning,need to plan since it's getting busier and busier with this chat/internet/forums age, so just write to me with yr wishes and desires and if possible ad a picture of wife and of u both and so we can start planning it all, u get 2 in one,great vacation and what u really came for,see picture for reminding u, write for details,
Warm Regards,
A.

I would love to be in that position, over and over, 2 x 20 times = 40 guys :)

I would love to be in that position, over and over, 2 x 20 times = 40 guys :)

iwould luv to eat the cum out of your wifes cunt iluv extrem gang bangs

i am ablack cok luvn fist fuckn gang bang lady and want to eat as much cum as she could hold in her pussy and ass cunt while you and my wht husbund watch as 30 black jussy cocks double fuck us all night

Just goes to show how much fun a white wife can have, when she says "open my legs wide apart and breed me, please".

We need more of these kinds of photos.

that picture is so damn hot

Users who are viewing this thread