• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Bred Lady J

• Thread starterLady J
  • Start date

Lady J

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.allaverageamateur.com
Hi all I have pics of me after I was Black Bred at a Gang Bang party that I am thinking of puttin on my web site...I'll put some here & you all let me know what you think? Plus If any of you who were there think this is your kid then let me know that too!

ladyjbanner2.jpg

Attachments

• PP 3.jpg
    PP 3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2,385
  • PP 1.jpg
    PP 1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,775
Reactions: sc_david and Maxio
Oh Yea,

Anytime you got pics of BBC sluts who are black preg too, you just gotta post em. A post of them sucking some black cock with their giant belly's poking out is hot also. Whats even better is white hubby standing there with his little white dick in his hand as the wifes black bull takes care of business right in front of him. Love those preggy pics. We need more.

LMFAO you actually expect the guy that did that to claim it? Good one. It's nice to see you have a sense of humor about it. :)

I wouldn't be expecting any child support checks. Who ever knocked you up is bound to be a smooth criminal.

No I dont expect anyone to claim the baby...I dont need anyone to just thought I'd put it out there me and the baby are fine!! But what about the pics you didnt say if you liked them or not?

Lady J said:
No I dont expect anyone to claim the baby...I dont need anyone to just thought I'd put it out there me and the baby are fine!! But what about the pics you didnt say if you liked them or not?

Oh absolutely! I would love for my wife to eventually take someone else's seed inside her too. They are definitely hot. :)

your THINKING of putting it on your website? shouldnt it already be there!?

great pics - you look so hot!!

I hope its twins

I would love to have be the one to have put you in the family way you look great when pregnant hope its something you enjoy to nothing like a woman with a swollen belly

Very hot!

Got yourself pumped full of sperm at a BBC gangbang? Awesome.

The pics are hot and I am wanking now wishing my wife had done the same as you.

wife who is 6 months preg just told me its not mine but her black lovers, and i thought it was mine, so just trying to deal with the humiliation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sc_david
i feel sorry for you , as when she gives birth youll be more than humiliated, by a black baby, and what will the family say.

thats Hot lady J and you look cute all filled up with a black baby

She look like a chip slut...I wish my wife will get inpregnated...

Beautiful pics. You are a lucky guy..or you wife is a lucky gal.

Users who are viewing this thread