• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black breeding again

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
was not long ago I saw many threads about black getting white folk pregnant . nothing new ther but was interesting to see it is now married white ladies getting black imperegnated so often. in fact just found out my niece has a 4th child and its black! surprises all round but 2 weeks later everybody got over shock and now supports her , even her hubby seems to have accpeted it as own. life moves on.
look like its slowly becoming a black mans ideal world.

hornchurchmale said:
was not long ago I saw many threads about

That's the goal.

Sudden urge for breeding

Though I had 3 children in my very early teens who are all grown and living there own lives now I have had the recent urge to be black bred. I recently came off birth control and have a craving for black seed to be planted deep inside me and see my belly grow with a big black baby. Think I'm looking more for a no strings attached, perhaps gangbang impregnation, so I'm not even sure which black cock actually seeded me to satisfy this hot, uncontrollable desire I have now to be black bred to one of those big black cocks I so love and worship. Now I just need a plan on how best to accomplish this to take care of this insatiable desire.

I can tell you as a man that has a mix( black father and white mother) daughter that means the world to me. About eighteen years ago my wife and I was separated for almost three months. At that time her black married boss managed to breed her. That set me angry and hurt knowing that someone else has bred my wife and not only that but a nigger, how could she even aloud him to touch her. We had a three years old son at that time .My mother was the one who help me understand that I should not be selfish and understand that she need some one to comfort her and feel protected.It took some time but I took her black bred and all home with me. Making love for us was never the same and I ended up mostly sucking her stretch pussy as I could imagine his big black nagger cock fucking my beautiful white wife. When the time came and I saw that beautiful mix baby girl, I fell in love with her and love my wife even more. At seventeen, she is so beautiful,intelligent , polite ,sexy shape all rounded young woman. She does know her biological father since we both thought it best . About two years ago I told my mother that nineteen I too had experience nigger cock but was too frighten to do it again.I also told her that about seven years old I did see her having sex with a black man.I was surprise at what she said to me. She told me that she has not stop ever since her first time three years after she got married. My father was always away working and she was also pursued by his black friend. She told me was black bred but had a miscarriage and lost the baby. She said that she thought that my dad knew his friend and latter other black men fucking her . He never said anything to her. My dad was almost twenty year her senior. So both my mom and my wife have been black bred and I love them. My wife, my gay 18 yrs old son (black only), my daughter, my black bull husband (not lawful) and I live in one house. I wish I too could have been able to get black bred. One way or another we have had black cock.

I think black breeding a white wife is one of the stronger fantasies a white cuckold male can have. And I can only imagine how intense it would be in reality. I have spoken with a few women who have the fantasy, but it doesn't seem like they'd go through with it. It's unfortunate. :)

Recently found out my wife's cousin was black bred while married. Her husband supports the baby. My wife and MIL find it odd, but I was turned on by it.

Me TOO!!

SxyBBWpammy said:
Though I had 3 children in my very early teens who are all grown and living there own lives now I have had the recent urge to be black bred. I recently came off birth control and have a craving for black seed to be planted deep inside me and see my belly grow with a big black baby. Think I'm looking more for a no strings attached, perhaps gangbang impregnation, so I'm not even sure which black cock actually seeded me to satisfy this hot, uncontrollable desire I have now to be black bred to one of those big black cocks I so love and worship. Now I just need a plan on how best to accomplish this to take care of this insatiable desire.

Now that our (hubby and I) son is raised and off to college, ALL my old desires to be Black bred have come ROARING back!! Hubby thought with all the free time together and no kid around, we would be having sex a LOT more...and we did at first. But then I found myself fantasizing about a Black Lover I had years ago, and pretty soon it was ALL I thought about.....I finally admitted to him that I was having "thoughts" about our old lifestyle just to see how he felt about maybe getting back in to it, and he was COMPLETELY supportive if it was what I really wanted.

Haven't had much luck meeting Black guys tho, seems life has changed with the advent of the internet and then there is this whole "thug" type mentality that is so pervasive and IGNORANT and a total turnoff for me.....so I am now involved in an affair with my Boss (white) that started just as a "stress relief" thing only when we traveled together a few times a year and his wife has pretty much given up on sex altogether due to a mostly imagined heart problem.

But an X-mas trip to Cancun just the two of us specifically so we could be together sexually and a little too much to drink led to one of those "conversations" where you tell all your REAL feelings and he admitted to wondering what would happen "IF" I got pregnant (as all I use for birth control is a diaphragm), which REALLY hit the right spot with me at that moment and I told him that I wondered about that too occasionally,and that not only would I not mind if I got pregnant by him but that if I did I would have his baby too!! Think the REAL clincher was when I told him I was very close to my fertile time and that was the time I MOST wondered about becoming pregnant by him too.....

It isn't a good idea to be drinking, and having a pretty HOT affair with someone, and being in Cancun which is hot and sultry and sexy anyway, AND start confessing that both of you wonder about a possible pregnancy unless you WANT something like that to happen!! LOL We ended up spending the rest of our last night there have completely unprotected sex together (it was the first time I dod NOT use my diaphragm with him), stayed up all night and had to head to the plane without a shower or douch so all the way home I was leaking his sperm, and somewhere over Texas, I think, I ovulated (I get this sharp pain in my side when it happens) and said "OHHH, I just ovulated!!", explained the whole sharp pain thing to him, and we get REAL serious about what we had done, how crazy it was, and if we amde it thru this safely we would NEVER do something so crazy again......

We collected our baggage when we got home, hauled it out to his car in the long term lot, and jus tto demonstrate how serious we were about being careful and NEVER doing something so crazy again, we spent the next two hours in the back seat of his Lincoln with me again BEGGING him for a baby and him assuring me he was giving me one!! LOLLOL

I ended up having to admit the whole affair to Hubby, since it was just a few times a year and only when we traveled, it just didn't seem important to share it with Hubby and it made it more sensual too for me to REALLY be cheating....but with the possibility of being pregnant and how obvious it would be when it happened I confessed the whole thing to him. He suspected, just because we had an agreement that IF an opportunity presented itself it was OK for me to enjoy myself but was a bit concerned that it had gone as far as risking pregnancy with him, especially as he is white and my desire has always been to have a Black baby.

Anyway, that worked itself out and we are now not using ANY protection at all to prevent a pregnancy and let nature take it's course. Even just had a "breeding week" in DC at a convention that we decided to attend SOLELY because it toiok place during my most fertile time of the month, we even registeded as Mr/Mrs, had a bridal suite, he introduced me as his "wife", bought me a ring which I wore instead of my wedding ring, we both admitted that we had fallen in love....it was an INTENSE time and we REALLY did everything one can do to make a baby. He even talked about our "babies" plural, which heated up the whole affair too as I found it VERY intensely sensual that he was thinking about more than one baby together. Will be another couple weeks before I know for SURE if we made a baby but I have a "tipped uterus" which makes it difficult to get pregnant but a LOT of fun trying!! LOL

Anyway....wanted to say HI to another lady with my same desires and DAMN what anyone says!! Would LOVE to be having an IR baby, but so far it isn't in the future for me. Should have done it 10 years ago when I had a REAL chance to do so!! DAMN, opportunities missed.....

JMNABBE

I don't want to have a white husband, but I would like to be bred by black men. Thinking about it all the time and willing to do it for real.

Black Bred

This is a huge decision. It is one thing to have Black lovers quite another to be bred. At 43 the thought of raising a baby until I am 60 just is too much.

Sarahann

hornchurchmale said:
was not long ago I saw many threads about black getting white folk pregnant . nothing new ther but was interesting to see it is now married white ladies getting black imperegnated so often. in fact just found out my niece has a 4th child and its black! surprises all round but 2 weeks later everybody got over shock and now supports her , even her hubby seems to have accpeted it as own. life moves on.

I wonder will this be the future of the white man, raising and paying for the childern from black bulls.

DionysosKult said:
I wonder will this be the future of the white man, raising and paying for the childern from black bulls.

Sure. Should happen sometime between now and next Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread