• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

*Black Bull in "Newport News Virginia" seeks sexual encounters*

• Thread starterHugeBlackCock
  • Start date

HugeBlackCock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2008
I'm a black bull living in Virginia "Hampton roads area"(city of Newport News), seeking like minded ladies ...for mutual erotic enjoyment. I've lots of free time (very Flexible), and your age is not a factor. I offer quality companionship & friendship ...with emphasis on sexual scenarios and erotic savvy. Any and all "game" enough to enquire ...do drop me a line at blackbulltwatmaster@gmail.com.

Attachments

• New Imagenfg2.jpg
    New Imagenfg2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 65
mmmmmm

im coming to hampton virginia in april, would love to leave my hubby at his mothers house visiting and meet you for a good couple hours of hot fucking sex, i love to be fucked bare back and i love for black men to fill me with their cum, i promise you that you wont regret me in bed. i am very good at sucking big black cock and i am a freak in bed

Users who are viewing this thread