Black Bulls needed in Atlantic City Sat Oct 20

• Thread starterdarkgable
  • Start date

darkgable

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fellas.. been training the white wife below.. I think she is finally ready for some black bulls ... Any takers.. Holla back.

I need up to 3 on Sat Oct 20 in Atlantic City. Serious inquiries only. Send me an email to blackdom_trey@yahoo.com

Provide photo and age when you do...

Thanks

Attachments

• 105o.jpg
    105o.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,303
  • 929d.jpg
    929d.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,130
Good luck! If you're successful then all your "training" will have been worth it and you'll not believe how rewarding such an experience can and will be. If you're ever in Ohio let me throw ya a bbc party.

Damn, she looks good! Unfortunately I will be in Hershey PA on the 20th. But I'm wishing I was free.
If you want to set up something in the future - a litlte closer to Philly, I can bring a buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
free HELP!!

Will be in NJ that weekend would love to assist in ANYWAY that you would like!! Please PM if you can.

P.S. She is .....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkgable, I was wondering how a man can train his wife to be blacked? Were you stretching her already wet and horny and begging cunt (at the sound of the word "Black") and her pulsatile asshole, or something...?

mm nice pix wish we were in the area at that time

Kisses

Kate

nice pix

wish we were in the are at the time...

if you have more pix please post

good luck

Kisses
Kate

Nice slut, love to see her play with BBC. I guess she will go nuts when she is banged by black stallions....

not enough time... first time i saw this post...

definitely interested!

Please keep us up to speed about the event she looks like she would be very accommodating to some heavy BBC

dam wish i was close to atlantic city i would definately take on that task lol.