Black Cock White Wife Rear Entry Vid

• Thread starterdavesmyth
  • Start date
purrrrfect ! :drool:

i've never seen even my wife cum as much as this girl does...but then again that is one incredible dick that is doing her

I wasn't very orgasmic until I started taking BBC either...now I can't stop cumming.

I was kick ass !

Most people get a stuffed stocking for Christmas. His dick was the size of a stocking and she got the stuffing! Awesome!

That was nice.....

In Fucking Credible! What great contrast and what a cock! In her house, in her living room, and then on their bed. Not sure my hubby would allow it in our house but I sure might like it! :)

And did you hear the hubby in the film at the end telling her to be quiet! shhhhhh. you know the kids were in the other room sleeping. WOW.

Thanks for the post.

V

Wow, nice vids

Beautiful vid!! Too bad it didn't go on long enough to see if he unloaded in her wet cunt or inside her mouth.

great video!!! Lucky girl and veru powerful guy! Only black guys so powerful! Nice cock!

its nice way: black guy start fuck white woman and fast cum in her mouth. After this he can fuck all her holes more and long time. My first black lover too did so.