• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black cock *****

• Thread starterbardun
  • Start date
B

bardun

how many big black cocks would my wife need to make her a black cock ***** and do black only

Attachments

• __hr_jane---1.jpg
    __hr_jane---1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 517
A better question is "How many black cocks does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

Only one.. but it has to be a BIG light bulb.....

@canberraguy-very good! Gave me a nice laugh.

I would answer it as "No one knows, but it only took one to screw up the country." Just kidding, actually, as I voted for Obama and will vote for him again.

I pains me but I agree

melscuck said:
@canberraguy-very good! Gave me a nice laugh.

I would answer it as "No one knows, but it only took one to screw up the country." Just kidding, actually, as I voted for Obama and will vote for him again.

I have no idea how many, I suppose it would depend on the woman and the black men. To be honest I do not think white women are that turned on by black men, but more they want to shock husbands, family and friends and show their independence and to get back at their white men for their inadaquancies. I believe more women are lost to the affectionate caring person with a willing tongue and fingers of another woman or man. To be honest there are more upscale black women seeking white men, and boy does that bring out the insecurities of the black male.

True love know no race, color or creed. It just happens and somepeople come together and are stuck together with super glue.

Melscuck, I thought I was the only one who admitted he voted for Obama, and I told everyone they better watch out because my one vote elected the president. (I live in a Republican stronghold) Yes I will vote for him again unless someone better than has been presented to date comes to the forefront.

Attachments

• Queen.jpg
    Queen.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 246
  • n_aCAP2MG7M.jpg
    n_aCAP2MG7M.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 253
  • n_aCA0W1U25.jpg
    n_aCA0W1U25.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 234
We need many more postings about white guys submitting to black women whilst their naughty wives are strutting their booty all over town. It is so hot to see black women queening white guys lying on their back.

The truth is:

Saraha said:
We need many more postings about white guys submitting to black women whilst their naughty wives are strutting their booty all over town. It is so hot to see black women queening white guys lying on their back.

Black women are the strongest of all women. Yes they are beautiful and sexy, but the best part is they are realist. So is it any wonder that upscale white men are seeking black females.

Attachments

• mimieatsasson demand.jpg
    mimieatsasson demand.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 139
Yes, I have noticed that more and more white men are CRAVING a dominant woman in their lives; especially applies to many men on the Coronation Street television program when I go over there for a visit. Men act tough, but they know that they need a woman to show them "how things should be".