• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Couple

• Thread starterTara
  • Start date

Tara

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2008
Would love to hook up with a black couple. I love big black dicks and nice guys who love to fuck white pussy and my hubby loves big tits. We are not into large over weight people of any race. We are into oral, anal, but not into B&D or pain. We really do not want one night stands but people who want to get together over and over. Once we know you it would be fine if you bring friends and I would love to have 4-5 guys fuck me. I am bi and he is straight so if your wife is bi that is great and I would love to eat her pussy and have her do mine. We have been in this before so we are not want to be's. We can do house parties and you can stay over for more fucking in the morning. Wish there were more black couples on here.

Pics goes a long way to garner interest.

Just saying. :)

Looking for black couple

Would love to hook up with a black couple. I love big black dicks and nice guys who love to fuck white pussy and my hubby loves big tits. We are not into large over weight people of any race. We are into oral, anal, but not into B&D or pain. We really do not want one night stands but people who want to get together over and over. Once we know you it would be fine if you bring friends and I would love to have 4-5 guys fuck me. I am bi and he is straight so if your wife is bi that is great and I would love to eat her pussy and have her do mine. We have been in this before so we are not want to be's. We can do house parties and you can stay over for more fucking in the morning. Wish there were more black couples on here.

I use to have an ad on the pay site here a long time ago and have been with guys from here so I did not post a picture again.

attractive white surrey based couple 30s looking for bbc or blk couple

Users who are viewing this thread