• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cuck Wife Loves Being A Hotwife

• Thread starterBlkCuck912
  • Start date

BlkCuck912

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 23, 2013
Basically we started about 3 years ago and she is finally coming out of her shell. She has fucked one of my friends from work 5 times now. She also fucked him and another one of my friends at work in the garage at the same time. Her pussy gets so moist now whenever they come over. She is already waiting to see if she will fuck them. She also fucked my friends 21 year old nephew in his truck twice. Nothing like feeling her pussy after it is freshly fucked. She is really enjoying being a Hotwife and I love it. We are trying g to set something up for tonight. She is super horny. If anything goes down will let you know. Next step is to get her to take a Creampie! If she already hasn't.

BlkCuck912 said:
[My wife] is really enjoying being a Hotwife and I love it. We are trying to set something up for tonight. She is super horny. .... Next step is to get her to take a creampie (if she hasn't already).

Congratulations to your sexy hotwife, and to you too for taking pleasure in her sexual freedom.

When you say "the next step is to get your wife to take a creampie," do you mean she's been requiring other men to wear condoms when she fucks them?

If so, that's not a bad idea... unless your wife's lovers are willing to show her the results of recent lab tests verifying they're free from sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs).

I suggest encouraging your sexy wife to adopt a policy: if a lover hasn't shown her a recent lab test showing in writing that he's STD-free, she should require him to wear a condom. Otherwise, she won't fuck him.

Thanks for your advice! Yes she has them wear condoms but I would love for her to take a hot Creampie in her hole.

BlkCuck912 said:
Thanks for your advice!

Hey... you're welcome.

BlkCuck912 said:
Yes, [my wife] has [her lovers] wear condoms...

Good! Your wife isn't letting the intensity of her sexual desires overrule her good sense...

BlkCuck912 said:
...but, I would love for her to take a hot Creampie in her pussy.

No doubt. That seems to be a popular attraction among the members of this forum.

While your wife and you are thinking about how to protect her (and therefore you) from STDs, maybe she could assign you to be responsible for keeping her supplied with condoms. She could demand you purchase them for her regularly and be responsible for always making sure she has an adequate supply in her purse — say, three or so. And, she could demand you be responsible for checking her purse every day and replenishing her condoms whenever the number drops below (e.g.) three.

That way, you would be reminded every day of how many lovers your wife has fucked or, if she has only one lover, how many time she fucked him. It would be sort of hot, IMO...

And, since some or most of the other men your wife fucks may not be eager to wear condoms, your wife could take responsibility for her own safety by never asking them whether they'd be willing to wear a condom. Rather, she could always put the condoms on herself after fondling their cocks until they're erect, thereby giving them the message it is she, not they, who is in control of their cocks. That too would be sort of hot, IMO...

If your wife settles on one or two lovers who are free of STDs (as evidenced by lab printouts they show her), and she decides she wants only their semen in her pussy on a daily basis (not yours), perhaps she could require YOU to wear a condom whenever you're fortunate enough that she decides to fuck you. After you cum she could require you to carefully remove it, then suck it inside out and swallow your own cum from inside your condom. That would offer the advantage of protecting you from any STDs your wife might pick up from the multiple other men she fucks, and would also be sort of hot, IMO.

So many things to think about, so little time...

Last edited:
Welcome to the club - My wife has been a hot wife for black cock for 18 years so you are starting a fun journey

Users who are viewing this thread