• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black dominaters

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
its clear we have a growing range of black men who are confident and secure in teh knowledge they are attrative to women (white especially) and we white men can do nothing about it.
In fact most of us white men allow them reff access to the females and take a back seat. The females knwo the black guys are superior and confident and so allow them to fuck them instaed of us.
worlds changing and its clour is BLACK rules OK?
be nice to see some more whiet chicks with black babies you lot ,how about it ?

Good luck in your quest to get your wife seduced.

Pure white skin is a minority colour in the world, so there has to be a reasonable percentage of white babies born to maintain a supply for BBC in the future.

I am pleased with the friendly trend of white men offering their wives to the black bulls for a lovely top-up of "vitamin big cock essence". Win-win-win for wife, hubby and dom.

Josetta said:
Good luck in your quest to get your wife seduced.

Pure white skin is a minority colour in the world, so there has to be a reasonable percentage of white babies born to maintain a supply for BBC in the future.

I am pleased with the friendly trend of white men offering their wives to the black bulls for a lovely top-up of "vitamin big cock essence". Win-win-win for wife, hubby and dom.

Josetta.....true enough!

I'm addicted to

yes, ther was a time when I never thought about black men inmy bed but that's all changed. My pathetic little husband is no longer allowed to be inside me. My holes are kept only for black men and now more spicifically one that is 11" long and 8" around. Black men are far more superior and deserve only the finest of white pussies to satisfy them.

you have to accept your role in life

I'm looking for some real bulls!!
first by cam an pictures of my gf!
Later maybe real contact....my adres is smoker001@hotmail.com
on messenger join me please thx

well im not far from you, but i seek BBC and hope to find some in our neck of the woods

it didn't take much too make me happy, just 10 inches more than my husband could ever give, :)

Pure white is a minority. You can take a white female with blinding bright, white colored skin, the 100% all white girl, that is, until the Black Man cums in her and the invasion has taken place. All in all, she is not and never will be all pure white again, with the white purity numbers decreasing more each day. Accept it.

More whiteboys are accepting it as their sexual activities with the white females continue to decrease.
The Black Man has accepted it as their sex with the white females increases and the white females accept it when the white males ask them for sex only to be denied and then turn themselves to ask the Black Man for sex.

The future parity of races lies largely in the hands of the Black Man and just how much desire they have to see a swing in racial parity. The Black Man has an advantage with his increasing power of dominance over the white female. Many will verify the fact that the BM can do things sexually to the WF that she has never and will never allow the whiteboys to do.

By using this power over the WF, the BM, if chosen to do so, could inform her to begin restricting the WM's sexual access to her and instead allow the BM easier and more frequent access to her white pussy and her eventual conversion to Black Only.
This power of his is not confined to the white females only either as an increasing number of whiteboys are primed, ready, and willing to submit to this power and whatever the Black Man has in mind to make them do, which could be fueled by the imagination to produce entertainment and/or task performed.

The submission to Black by both members of a white couple opens the door for the Black Man to have the couple produce him plenty of pleasure and entertainment by increasing their effort to reduce his own.

And this, again, is if he chooses to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread