Black guys needed for 22 yr old gf

• Thread starterkevinharvick
  • Start date

kevinharvick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2010
I have a very very sexy 23 yr old gf. She is a 10. We need black guys we can email her pics to and them take pictures with their black cocks laying on her pics and email them back along with dirty comments and maybe a video if u want. Thanks!

No one interested?

Kevin...a ton of people waste guys times with requests for pics...or requests for cocks who have no intention of ever meeting. I am not saying that your not legitimate but you have not put a location on your profile...nor did you post any pics of your beautiful girl. Given your lack of disclosure....it makes true bulls reluctant to "participate" with you.

So why don't you start by telling us where you are....so local bulls or bulls who travel to your area can get excited about potentially meeting you. Otherwise...you just don't show up as having a credible offer.

Hope that helps.

searcher308 said:
Kevin...a ton of people waste guys times with requests for pics...or requests for cocks who have no intention of ever meeting. I am not saying that your not legitimate but you have not put a location on your profile...nor did you post any pics of your beautiful girl. Given your lack of disclosure....it makes true bulls reluctant to "participate" with you.

So why don't you start by telling us where you are....so local bulls or bulls who travel to your area can get excited about potentially meeting you. Otherwise...you just don't show up as having a credible offer.

Hope that helps.

Thanks