• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black is best

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
just a word of warning for my small dicked white husbands ( I am one too)
after having my wifes black lover insisnt on me wearing a cb3000 whcih he kept 'forgetting' to bring teh key with him! i went eventaually 10 weeks without sex or jerking off. I then found on my birthday when he loctated! teh key and let me free for the day, i was no longer cababl eof getting an erection.
in effect i had been trained not to.
He knew about long jail sentences where men do NOT coem out sex starved d horny but in fact need several weeks soemtimes to regain a sex drive.
in the event it was even better for him to perform with my wife in font of me.
my wife and he have been talking abuot dentting me next year.. and unfortunatley I wont have a say in the matter.
so be careful who fucks your wife! it may cost you mor ethan oyu bargained for.that s aid I could never stop her having a black man as a lover its just too exciting for her and I cant compare my small dick at all.:nutpunch:

Joke

You are one sick fuck. We are into this life style but my husband is not submissive at all and loves to see me get all the BBC I want.

you areso dumb a ball bat will take down a 7ft tall 300lb all musel man when aplied to the knee so just leave when you want and side cutters will remove the contraption so don't tell dumb ass stuff like this lol

if you don't use your cock, it feels unloved and gets progressively smaller as it feels all alone in the world and not needed any more.

Users who are viewing this thread