• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black lover opening wifes pussy

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
my wifes black lover fucked her hard tonight, then he got out of bed and got my wife to kneel in front of him,he fucked her in the mouth till he shot a second load, he has only been here four times and my wife is already having trouble cumming when I fuck her.His cock is twice the size of mine and he is 6 ft 4 to my 5ft 8.
My wife is sweet, and says she feels bad about having trouble cumming for me when we fuck. but she says it is even better for her now, when she cums in my mouth.
she says he is opening up her pussy, she said she can feel my cock better a couple of days after larry fucks her,but hardly at all right after he is done.
Will her pussy stay this way?

her pussy will eventually accomadate your cock. It is a small price to pay in exchange for seeing her with someone else. It should only last a couple of weeks.

her streached pussy

A pussy is very elastic and will adjust for his cock size. However the more often she is fucked by a big cock (more so thickness than length) the looser she will become and the longer it will take for her to shrink back. Then the cycle will start the more her pussy becomes sized for thick cock the more she will need thick cock and she will "seem" to become permantly size for thick cock. In time the only way she will come for you is you licking her as she will barely feel your thin cock. Once she becomes "permantly sized" the only way you will feel her tight again is if she gives up the thick cocks for a few months.

Mental factor

I'm glad to see the replies are factually accurate regarding vaginal physiology. Not much else to say about that, except that doctors even recommend exercising the elasticity of the vagina as a way to prevent permanent stretching (tearing).

On the other hand, even once the muscle tissue of the vagina returns to its original size, what about the psychological impression big cocks have left on your wife. The most important sex organ in the body is the brain. Her pussy doesn't have to feel loose for her to be disappointed in a smaller cock.

But that's just part of the fun. When you see her screaming with pleasure and gaped by big dicks - that stabbing feeling in your chest comes from the risk of an unknown future. I recommend jerking off to get over it.

thankyou ( i think ) for the input, I also heard her lover telling her how amazingly wet she gets. I have to often use a lubricant when we fuck.But I have to admit I cant wait for him to fuck her agian.

macy

hey macy your posts suck and are only here to promote your sites.

pony up for an advertisement or fuck off!

Last edited by a moderator:
And that’s the truth

wow.. came here to make friends and then I get some kind of response like that. I don't even really mention my sites. What?.. because it is in my signature. Have you thought of this. Are you absolutely sure that those are my sites? I live in Tampa.... One guys site that is on my signature lives clear up in ohio... so, before you start judging people, you need to think about what you are saying. Did you come to pick a fight with me or something? I'm not here for that.

Macy

you are a scammer

I could not care less if you own the site(s) or not, you are affilated with them just by posting their addresses.

Yes, I know I am furthering your scam by replying but I think almost all here are smart enough to see it for what it is!

Just wanted to let the few who may be new to the web to be wary of scammers like you...

Hey joey sorry to hijack your thread!

to answer your question, if she keeps fucking a big dick it will stay that way... and if she stops for a while it will come back some but never back to its original size... my gf's ex husband had a huge cock, and while its been YEARS since she had a big cock in her, she is still "widened out" :)

I would like to post a pix of my wife but cant fiqure it out, could someone advise. thankyou joey7890

Help Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joey7890 said:
I would like to post a pix of my wife but cant fiqure it out, could someone advise. thankyou joey7890
As I really dont know how & I can learn as well okdeacon:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree it is different

My wife is a lot looser now for sure. I hope she does tighten back up. I must say it is amazing how her pussy can accomidate our new friend.

do not warrry .every thing will be alright.she loves u and engying the stud big cock. keep going good luck

Just what I said:
Don’t worry about a thing, - nothing will be OK.

Macy's BS

I have to agree with others Macy. You never make a comment without those 2 links. Where's there smoke........

Hey guys:

If she gets resized and therefore is too loose for you, just have her close her legs after you enter her, and put your legs outside hers.

That way you can both still enjoy YOUR size and she can have all of the OTHER size she likes.

Then everyone is happy.

joey7890 said:
Will her pussy stay this way?

No, it won't. But you might find that she may start to have trouble cumming with you. Since 95% of sex is mental, she's going to be thinking about his big cock, and that's going to be a mental image she'll have trouble getting out of her head and focusing back on you.

Of course, that's the price we cuckold's pay for getting to watch our wives with other men.

This is a great thread. Currently my wife and I have been stretching out her pussy. We just ordered the king dong dildo and an giant inflatable. Love fucking her after we're done gaping that pussy, but like said hopefully she can still got off with me later in life.

My pussy has been loosened up by regular sex with my bull. Very thick and 9 inches long. My husband loves to do me right afterwards and feel how big I am. My pussy has become quite large, my lips hang almost 3 inches when I get excited. It used to bother me but it seems men like seeing my big lips.