• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black lover opening wifes pussy

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date
damn i cant ever get the hookup like that

keep that pussy wore out man

Last edited by a moderator:
Stretched forever

As long as your wife or girlfriend continue to fuck big fat cocks they will be permently stretched and loose . I know my wife is , but isn't that what we wanted . Unless she stops fucking like the slut i love , she will always have a loose and stretched cum filled pussy . And thats the way i love them . yummmmy . Just like dcgoshard said WORN'OUT .

Joey,

Ms kitty is 100% correct. When we first got into the lifestyle, I had the same concerns as you. Everything will be Ok with you guys. Actually it ****** me to be a better husband as far as listening and keeping her up on her pedestal where she belongs.

Best,
Ryan

The first time my wife had a huge cock, she got opened up wider than I have ever accomplished. She loved the sex even more than usual, and had to have that bogger cock as much as possible. It will get back to it's normal size again, but I agree that it can take a bit. Enjoy all of this and be happy for her!

Joeynumbers,

Thanks for your interesting post.

joey7890 said:
My wife's black lover fucked her hard tonight, then he got out of bed and got my wife to kneel in front of him. He then fucked her in the mouth 'til he shot a second load.

Cool.... did your wife swallow it all? If so, good for her.

joey7890 said:
He has only been here four times, and my wife is already having trouble cumming when I fuck her.

Very good.... this sounds like the hallmark of a married woman well-satisfied by her lover.

joey7890 said:
His cock is twice the size of mine and he is 6 ft 4 to my 5 ft 8 in.

Oh-oh.... I gotta tell ya', your wife's lover sounds like stiff competition (if you have any hope of competing with him at all).

joey7890 said:
My wife is sweet, and says she feels bad about having trouble cumming for me when we fuck.

That's very nice, but your wife seems to have it backwards. You might suggest she view her orgasms as for her pleasure and satisfaction, not yours. Does she orgasm when she fucks her lover? If so, that's good. Does her lover bring her to multiple orgasms? If so, that's better.... in fact, if that's the case she's doing *very* well.

joey7890 said:
But she says it is even better for her now, when she cums in my mouth.

Excellent! That strongly suggests your wife is turned on by you playing the traditional role of a cuckold; i.e., being her cuntsucker whenever she feels a need for satisfaction between visits by her lover. If you suck her cunt well and clean up her pussy with your tongue immediately after visits by her lover, and bring her to one or more additional orgasms in that way, that's outstanding. Keep up your good work!

BTW, your comment about your wife "cumming in your mouth" suggests she is among the women who female-ejaculate. Is that the case? If so, you're a fortunate man.... she's very responsive.

joey7890 said:
She says [her lover Larry] is opening up her pussy; she said she can feel my cock better a couple of days after he fucks her, but hardly at all right after he is done.

This is as it should be. It indicates your wife has scored an excellent lover (if Larry is also reasonably good in other ways).

joey7890 said:
Will her pussy stay this way?

See replies by others. Note, in particular, mKitty's comments:

mKitty said:
I'm glad to see the replies are factually accurate regarding vaginal physiology. .... On the other hand, once the muscle tissue of [your wife's] vagina returns to its original size,you might consider the psychological impression her lover's big cock will leave on her. The most important sex organ in the body is the brain. Her pussy doesn't have to feel loose for her to be disappointed with a smaller cock.

This is a good point, and presumably will provide motivation for your wife to continue seeking lovers with large cocks in the future.

mKitty said:
But that's just part of the fun. When you see your wife screaming with pleasure and gaped by big dicks, that stabbing feeling in your chest will come from knowing the future holds unknown risks.

Ain't that the truth....

mKitty said:
I recommend jerking off to get over it.

This is good advice. I suggest, however, asking your wife's permission to jerk off because some women get pissed off if they suspect of know their cuckold is masturbating behind their backs. Also, many women apparently like their cuckolds to express their sexual attraction by masturbating at their feet (say, lying nude on their backs while they relax, fully clothed, in their easy chairs). Other women prefer their cuckolds kneel on both knees in front of them and masturbate, in the nude, while they relax fully clothed in their easy chairs. The latter would enable you to ejaculate on your wife's FMBs (or pumps), then lick up your cum and swallow it if that is her pleasure. There are many possibilities.

Thanks again for your post. Your thread would be even more interesting if you were to fill in some background, like how did your wife bring you to accept her cuckolding of you (or how did you convince her to become your cuckoldress), how did she meet her current lover, and what is the nature of your relationship outside her cuckolding of you?

—Custer

ref black cock opening pussy , my wife has been doing it with blacks for year , but now heres the thing , a young blonde girl we know of 17 wants to do it with one of the guys my wife knows with a a big black dick but were not sure as wont he ruin her young new pussy and damage her vagina as hes big and only fucks hard , and also may get her preg. id feel sorry for her but she wants it should my wife encourage her to go for it or not .

As long as you get your release, it should not matter whether she has to suck you off or you jack yourself off.

I recommend you persist with licking her to multiple orgasms as your new roles, and allowing yourself to wear a CB3000 which will ensure that you have an awesome weekly orgasm that will shoot across the room like a cannon.

She will progressively require larger cocks over the years, and your penis won't do much for her anymore - but I think she won't object to you trying to build enough friction in her pussy, and then licking her off when your penis fails.

Women need three orgasms per week, and ideally four of the orgasms each month are on the lunar moon cycles, i.e. Full Moon, New Moon, Firt Quarter and Last Quarter.

More babies are conceived on the New Moon than any other day of the month. New Moon = new life, new hope, change, progress, survival for the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread