• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Male Study

• Thread starterTammy Pantedrop
  • Start date
T

Tammy Pantedrop

Recent study is showing the Black Boys are reaching sexual maturity sooner than white boys: > African-American boys were generally the earliest to start puberty, with boys as young as nine years old.. Genital Growth and Testicular Volume difference between Blacks and Whites was statistically significant.
This is co-insiding with: > More than 10 percent of white 7-year-old girls in the study, which was conducted in the mid-2000s, had reached a stage of breast development marking the start of puberty, compared to just 5 percent in a similar study conducted in the early 1990s.

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Recent study is showing the Black Boys are reaching sexual maturity sooner than white boys: > African-American boys were generally the earliest to start puberty, with boys as young as nine years old.. Genital Growth and Testicular Volume difference between Blacks and Whites was statistically significant.
This is co-insiding with: > More than 10 percent of white 7-year-old girls in the study, which was conducted in the mid-2000s, had reached a stage of breast development marking the start of puberty, compared to just 5 percent in a similar study conducted in the early 1990s.

==========

Link please

Who and How?

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Who ran this study and how do I get to be one of the investigators?

duke9555 said:
===========

Further proof if any were needed that the black
is more virile than the soft girlish white 'male'

Sounds like you've done your own study! :D

Cuckold2036 said:
Sounds like you've done your own study! :D

=============

yeah it's called living a life and observing :)

I don't recall who did the study U of AZ I think?? but its out there ABC, CBS I heard about it on NPR!! And as I look around and see more maloto babies, and white girls w/ Black Boyfriends, I know theres No Hope for us Sissy White's. Fortunately I already married but after this weekend ??

Wait. What?

Haven't seen the link for the first study yet, but the following is how the other link ended.
==============================
"How reliable are these figures?'

"According to The Telegraph critics have claimed that Mr Flynn’s research is flawed because the penis length data was gathered from websites.
The Telegraph quotes Jelte Wicherts, professor of methodology at Tilburg University, Holland as saying, “This is a brave paper in a controversial area but the data has no methodology.”
==============================
And of course everything we read on the world wide web is true. Didn't believe in Unicorns until I saw one on a website.

99% of blacks my wife has fucked were very well hung.
99% of whites my wife has fucked were NOT hung at all.

Warpt said:
99% of blacks my wife has fucked were very well hung.
99% of whites my wife has fucked were NOT hung at all.

That is scientific enough for me! :D

.....and I agree. Blacks are physically superior in every way to whites. Look at professional athletes... Blacks are stronger, faster and bigger; they dominate any sport. Same is true for sex.... I believe they have bigger cocks and more endurance. The saying "Once you been black, you'll never go back" is no joke! :)

My wife prefers white men. Not blacks. Just her preference.
She has tried out a few BBC's. We didn't ask for big dick in the ad, but that is what she got.
She made the observation about how all black dicks she has ever seen were all very big, compared to the white dicks she has seen.

Warpt said:
My wife prefers white men. Not blacks. Just her preference.
She has tried out a few BBC's. We didn't ask for big dick in the ad, but that is what she got.
She made the observation about how all black dicks she has ever seen were all very big, compared to the white dicks she has seen.

Maybe, she is trying to avoid hurting your feelings, because she has seen the proof that black is bigger...........and bigger cocks are always better, right?

Saraha said:
Maybe, she is trying to avoid hurting your feelings, because she has seen the proof that black is bigger...........and bigger cocks are always better, right?

That is not her opinion. She is an attention *****. She loves attention paid to her body. She don't like small dicks, but average is her favorite.
She only tried the BBC cause so many white men backed out of dates with her. They get cold feet at the last minute. Black men always show up for the white pussy.
She has no reason to lie to me. She knows I can take about anything she can dish out. Especially in the sex dept.
She fucked the BBC's for me. Even though they felt good to her.

She only tried the BBC cause so many white men backed out of dates with her. They get cold feet at the last minute. Black men always show up for the white pussy.

I know exactly what you mean! My wife has no preference in race. Just as long as they can fuck her good. In our experiences... she gets the best percentages of getting pounded good with the black guys..... We gauge the great sex is when I don't have to pound her after the guys are done and wait till we get home. Too many times I had to take up the slack for the "studs" shes played with. Sometimes I just want to watch and fuck her when we get home.

OK I'm Surprised

I did my search for data on difference in cock sized based on race.
And of course I did that awhile back, and didn't save the link.
A full fucking inch difference between blacks, and white American dudes.
I think it was 7.1 to 6.1.
Hey there may be some black dudes running around with ten inch cocks, but there has to be more than a few with five inchers.

I might be making this up but I think it also said that white guys get in more strokes per minute or SPM than our black bros. For those of you who actually last long enough to measure.

Users who are viewing this thread