• Thread startertical27
  • Start date

tical27

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut.
Black man assertive and dominant. But no jerk. seeking discrete wife for possible long-term friend ship. Please understand the dynamics of this situation. I'm well versed and experienced. Meaning I have done this before. Very Patient will move at your pace. I would prefer a new wife seeking a take charge man in the bedroom. I'm 100 percent clean with no drama or foolishness attached. I seek a regular normal submissive wife looking to borden their horizon with another man. I'm not seeking the Barbie type or swingers.No threesomes or women that sIeep around. I prefer a cerebral and physical relationship... Chemistry is the key. And yes I'm very passionate. Regular man with the exception of a strong sex drive with a love of kinky sex. Nothing weird or pain. Not seeking to degrade your character. The perfect wife would be the shy Soccer mom type that no one would ever suspect. What we do behind closed doors shall remain their. We all have personal lives to protect. Last when replying please take time to share your desires rules or do's and don't you may have, along with details about yourself. And what your seeking. If you don't follow all above I will not reply. I will be glad to exchange pics and details about my myself after contact. Thanks for reading. I'm hoping to find tangible people not seeking to play games or waste time

Kik judon87

tical27 said:
Black man assertive and dominant. But no jerk. seeking discrete wife for possible long-term friend ship. Please understand the dynamics of this situation. I'm well versed and experienced. Meaning I have done this before. Very Patient will move at your pace. I would prefer a new wife seeking a take charge man in the bedroom. I'm 100 percent clean with no drama or foolishness attached. I seek a regular normal submissive wife looking to borden their horizon with another man. I'm not seeking the Barbie type or swingers.No threesomes or women that sIeep around. I prefer a cerebral and physical relationship... Chemistry is the key. And yes I'm very passionate. Regular man with the exception of a strong sex drive with a love of kinky sex. Nothing weird or pain. Not seeking to degrade your character. The perfect wife would be the shy Soccer mom type that no one would ever suspect. What we do behind closed doors shall remain their. We all have personal lives to protect. Last when replying please take time to share your desires rules or do's and don't you may have, along with details about yourself. And what your seeking. If you don't follow all above I will not reply. I will be glad to exchange pics and details about my myself after contact. Thanks for reading. I'm hoping to find tangible people not seeking to play games or waste time

Kik judon87
My wife wants to chat

tical27 said:

Kik judon87
Where located?