• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black mans *****

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
Of all my fantasies it is rare that it involves black men. I've just usually preffered the thought of some dirty old bloke fucking my darling girlfriend. But flicking through the captions/fakes section of the board I found myself more and more turned on my the images of white women with black men.

Found myself wanking to photos of white women imagining my girlfriend had been chosen my a local black man, a gang member and threatened, ******, blackmailed into becoming his slave. I watch as she prepares herself, dressed for him. Every black gang member in the area visits on a regular basis to use her.

She becomes a black mans *****. I found myself masterbating to photos of white women with cum on their faces imagining my girlfriend had been told to kneel as one man came in and cum all over her face, followed by another, and another.

The men laugh at me, make me watch. My girlfriend is ashamed. They use our house for drinking parties and my girlfriend serves them beer dressed as a black mans slut. They strip her and take turns with her. Other black girls with attitude arrive sometimes and give us both abuse, laughing at us both for how pathetic we are.

That is a reality for lots of Husbands!

That big dominant black cock

It get's my little white dick hard

I have tried to talk my 48 year old wife (I'm 65) into fucking other guys while I watch but no luck yet. I would especially love to see a young black stud with 8"+ cock fuck her. Black on white is so hot! I think the turn-on for me is the color contrast. I'd love to watch my wife and a cute young black girl lick and sucking each other also. I have told her she can go out and fuck other guys on her own if she wants as long as she brings me home her pussy full of cum to fuck in and then eat all the cum out of her. Hopefully being she is 17 years younger than me she will get the urge for some younger cock soon.

Search the internet until you have a page of benefits that your wife would feel if she cucked you with huge cocks. Then leave the page where she can find it.

If you need your wife to be enjoyed by black men, you are probably (even if you don't admit it) actually wishing it could happen to you (a man) - because the desire springs up from your soul with an energy that won't give up.

If only men could be brave enough to admit they need other men to "shaft their ass" vigorously to bitchify them. If a husband pursues his dream to be bitchified, he no longer has to worry about whether his wife is getting her sexual top-ups.

A wife who knows that she has "full permission" to get extra-marital sex, can open her thighs to her own primal agenda. She has the legal letter written by her husband that alters the wedding vows from "to the exclusion of others" to "including other lovers that the bride may choose for herself". She does not need her husband to find lovers for her, she will just flirt and act spontaneously as she meets suitable men.

Users who are viewing this thread