Black Master to Live-In with a couple or single femme

• Thread starterBlkownerUK
  • Start date

BlkownerUK

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2009
south wales, uk
Straight Black Briton (born and raised) Master and Owner to Live-In(ltr)
6ft slim build.
Typical Taurean Man: very sexual, love beauty in all things
Laidback aloof quiet intensity. I like telling people want to do

I will rule 24/7
If you are in a cple, then the hub/bf will sleep in the spare room.
you will sleep with Me.

I will be head of the homestead.
You will have no children or they will be at uni, or in their own place/s.
you live to serve, to toil for me. Your place, your purpose.

Sexual ownership(eg. the male would lick my cum out of the female after I have finished with her. And if the female didnt cum while I was in her. Then the male's job would be to give her completion with the male's tongue, and if I decide, the male's cock.) ,

and Mental ownership of you, your* holes, your home.
Enquire to discuss more

* (ie the female's)
Im looking in the UK and Europe, maybe Canada

keywords:
Control, master, owner, dom, live in, live-in, ltr , bdsm, slave, sub,

After speaking to the twelve couples that have contacted me so far.
Id like to thank them as I did in private.
Im have no interest in gangbangs and little interest in physical sadism, or the binding arts

Mild to heavy verbal sadism is more my interest, to remind of your lower place.
I like telling people want to do.
Also Im looking for a sub or preferably a slave
I shall explain what I mean by those terms:

Im not looking for a bottom. The power relationship dynamic between a bottom and top is the same as that between a customer and a hairdresser. Where the customer appears to be subject to the hairdresser, but is infact the driver, the controller.

The power relationship dynamic between a sub and dom is similar to that of an employee and employer. In that the power differential is only quite skewed to the employer. Where an employee can refuse alot of orders from the employer.

The power relationship dynamic between a slave and master is similar to that of a private and sargeant. In that the power differential is totally skewed to the sargeant. Where a private can only refuse illegal orders.

Man, I wish you would consider relocating to the United States. I would be proud to hand over my wife to be your slave, and I would definitely go for everything you described.

Im not opposed to considering americans or other foreigners(from my perspective). It is just that, I can live anywhere in the EU without a visa.
I can stay in Canada for a six month uninterrupted period on a mutual visawaiver program. Although reports are, this is becoming harder to do.
However the visawaiver, which also is becoming nothing of the kind, for the usa only allows me to stay for 3months in the usa (while an american can stay in the uk for six months).

Im happy to consider american and other couples.
Or single american or other women, especially if they are considering or would considering relocating to the uk

BlkownerUK said:
Straight Black Briton (born and raised) Master and Owner to Live-In(ltr)
6ft slim build.
Typical Taurean Man: very sexual, love beauty in all things
Laidback aloof quiet intensity. I like telling people want to do

I will rule 24/7
If you are in a cple, then the hub/bf will sleep in the spare room.
you will sleep with Me.

I will be head of the homestead.
You will have no children or they will be at uni, or in their own place/s.
you live to serve, to toil for me. Your place, your purpose.

Sexual ownership(eg. the male would lick my cum out of the female after I have finished with her. And if the female didnt cum while I was in her. Then the male's job would be to give her completion with the male's tongue, and if I decide, the male's cock.) ,

and Mental ownership of you, your* holes, your home.
Enquire to discuss more

* (ie the female's)
Im looking in the UK and Europe, maybe Canada

keywords:
Control, master, owner, dom, live in, live-in, ltr , bdsm, slave, sub,

You had me until you said "if the female don't cum while I was in her..."

I don't think so.

Possible keywords:
limp, parasitic, unworthy

I was going to add to my post, but someone posted after me.
Ive often considered it strange that there isnt an easy midterm (eg 2to5yrs) proportional population exchange scheme between developed nations, for ordinary people.
Seems quite odd there isnt something like that in place.

To add further
Mild to heavy verbal/ emotional sadism, your puja your devotion demonstrated by your drinking of my sacred urine and other watersports, racial words/imagery and their emotional landscape, hard fucking* are some of my interests

*I usually aggressivefuck women to punishfuck them on behalf of all the guys they THINK theyre too good for. It is funny when I go out to see how they reject guys without mercy and flash their eyes at me - like a mirror, I then reject them without mercy.
There are more women in the world than men.

If you want to see the true majesty , the true aspect of the masculine sex drive in full flight. Look at what happens when two men are together. Look at Gay men. Men with the same desire for sex as hetro men. In the Gay community the average number of past partners and number of congress times is many higher than for hetro men. What is the break on the average hetro man's sexual purpose - the abnormally low sex drive of most hetro women( most hetro men, gays, bi's, lesbians share the same normal appetite of sex)

So, anytime I want to deposit my blk cum in the female, i will. even if the female is not in the mood, her pussy always will be. I dont care if she is passive and lies there when not in the mood, as long as her cunt covers my cock while I thrust.

Then you are not worthy of such a Bull Master.
It is obvious from the original post that it is about HIS pleasure , not yours.
subsluts were put here to serve Superior Black Bulls and they should be grateful if chosen.

anna-mwf said:
You had me until you said "if the female don't cum while I was in her..."

I don't think so.

Possible keywords:
limp, parasitic, unworthy