Black Men Getting The First Timer White Females

• Thread starterWhtBoyKnowsPlace
  • Start date

WhtBoyKnowsPlace

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2010
I believe it has to be a feather in the hat for the black guys who are a white females first black dick. There can only be one first for each white girl and that is a special one for him because he is the one that takes away her all white pureness. He is the one that put the black cum in her that changed her from no longer totally white and pure.

I wondered if the black guys may treat this sort of like a competition between them to see who can score more first time white pussy. That is a major accomplishment for them when it happens. It adds another to the long and growing list of white girls who have now been blacked.

I would think the most special trophy for them would be a first time white wife for sure. The little Suzy Homemakers that are carrying the black mans cum now for the first time ever. Another gold nugget for the black guy is the power feeling of being the last one to fuck another mans wife instead of her husband being the one.

Just my thoughts on the subject but it is exciting to see.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and lnohhnvm
A very interesting thread... We have been in this lifestyle for about 5 years now, been having a blast, and have made lots of new friends. We have played with many Black men, but... her first is her favorite. And he is the man we see the most often :)

Reactions: DaveJ and 44 mwm
playfulpair said:
A very interesting thread... We have been in this lifestyle for about 5 years now, been having a blast, and have made lots of new friends. We have played with many Black men, but... her first is her favorite. And he is the man we see the most often :)

So she definitely feels partial to the man that gave her the very first black dick that she ever had? It would be interesting to hear his thoughts on how he felt about being the one to take her first and break her in to black.

I would certainly hope that the black guys would acknowledge a white girls first time as being a somewhat different feeling mentally for them as they enter her for the first time knowing that they have conquered uncharted waters for a black man and have accomplished something significant by getting inside her and delivering the initial invasion of her white body.

I have never experienced a blackman sexually but i can only imagine that the first will allways be so special. I dated a black boy in the 7th and 8th grade, he was my first love, and the first boy to kiss me and i still remember it was the most exciting thing ever and boy could he kiss.

Reactions: DaveJ
WhtBoyKnowsPlace said:
So she definitely feels partial to the man that gave her the very first black dick that she ever had? It would be interesting to hear his thoughts on how he felt about being the one to take her first and break her in to black.

I would certainly hope that the black guys would acknowledge a white girls first time as being a somewhat different feeling mentally for them as they enter her for the first time knowing that they have conquered uncharted waters for a black man and have accomplished something significant by getting inside her and delivering the initial invasion of her white body.

That's also very interesting... he is coming to visit us this next weekend. I'm going to ask him how he feels about that subject. The very first time he took my wife was the most erotic (and fun) evening we had ever had.

Black Men Getting The First Timer White Female

At the time it happened I had been used by one other man up to that point other than my husband. During our love making my husband kept introducing the fantasy of a black man using me! Taking me and blackening me as he put it! Our love making/fucking certainly became a lot hotter and more aggressive during this 2 month period. It was also during this period of time that my husband began to encourage me to seriously ask me to consider thinking about how much I might enjoy being taken and fucked by a black man. At the time I did not consider him to be serious until he kept it up for several weeks.
I eventually became pissed off and told him no way. He laid off, and also did so with our sex life!! Gradually he started warming back up sexually and eventually the stories came back up as well about my being blackened and taken by a strong black man. I can't deny that it didn't excite me but also scared me. He finally convinced me to try it just once and said he would be there in case anything happened.
That first time was one that I have to admit I don't believe any white woman would ever forget. You have a mixture of feelings inside your mind and running through your body all at once. I was trembling and shaking, looking at a black invader about to enter my pristine pure and innocent body, I also acknowledged to myself that once I was impaled that as soon as his seminal fluid (semen) passed from his body into mine I would be forever tainted (blackened) in my husbands and my eyes as well as to the blackmans. I think only the white female who has been claimed by the black male and turned into his bitch can fully understand the full feeling of what takes place in her body and mind at the point in which she is bred by the black man.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
Sherry, thanks for sharing. That is some interesting insight on this from the white females perspective. The mental and emotional thoughts and feelings before, during and after the first time event is, or should be an unforgettable experience for all involved.

I enjoy learning of the true thoughts and feelings from the ladies and the gents that have experienced it. Even those that want to but haven't yet would be good to hear your thoughts also. I have always wondered about this and I am glad to finally hear how others feel about it.

My first black guy was a young guy from our town who was away at college and saw my ad on DC and wrote us wanting to do me. He was 21 and I was 50's so we told him he was too young but her kept writing and sent a picture.

So we finally said ok we will have you over and have a drink and talk. He came over and we hit it off and he ended up fucking me 3 times. He said he had fucked other white women.

He called at the end of the week and wanted to fuck me again before he went back so he came over and spent the evening and fucked me four times with a good size cock.

When he would come back to town he would come over and fuck me like that every time so it was great. We moved to another state and our computer crashed so I do not know how to get in touch with him.

I never felt funny about fucking him I just liked his big black cock and enjoyed it. I am blond and 40D and I think he liked that plus I love to fuck and he knew it. Plus I fuck bareback and he really loved shooting a load in my pussy.

I have fucked other black guys and enjoy it

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, lnohhnvm and 44 mwm
I could write a book about how and why my first black experience materialized but this thread is supposed to be about how black guys feel and react to knowing they are a white womans first black experience...so let me tell you what I have found from a few of the black guys I know personally.

From what I have been told by almost every guy, yes, it is extra special for them to know they are a white womans first black sexual experience. I've even heard from a couple of guys who keeps score and somewhat compete with other guys on how many they can convert. Not sure how they keep an honest score but they seem to have a way of knowing. And like someone else mentioned, it's extra special knowing it's a married white female mainly because many of the MWF are willing to recruit other wives or single friends into experiencing black cock for the first time also. But with that said, it's not so unusual for single white girls to convince other girlfriends to try it also, especially college girls.

Because of all the first-time IR experiences I've read and heard about, I find it very surprising that this is the first time I've ever seen a thread related to the black mans reactions toward being a white womans first black. Hopefully we can keep this thread more on track and hear the black guys thoughts about how they feel about this special experience.

This is an interesting thread. I have to say I think I have a unique experience with my first white pussy. I was 14 and in junior high school. My math teacher, a sexy single white woman asked me to come back after school, after football practice to review some of my work.

This teacher was all known by the boys ( and girls ) in class as being a tease and a flirt. She was pretty, 5-6, slim with brown hair, blue eyes. She would lean over the boys looking at their work and rub her tits against us, sit on the edge of her desk and show lots of leg and thigh...that sort of thing.

To make a long story short, I came back and she kept giving me vibes until she leaned over and unzipped me and took my cock out. She stroked it and made it super hard and talking dirty to me until I came all over her hand. Of course it didnt take that long, right there in her classroom while she sat on the edge of her desk with her white panties showing. After I came all over her hand and wrist she lifted it to her mouth and licked all my cum off then she bent over and sucked my cock clean and told me it was time for me to go home.

That was the turning point in my life, I have never been interested in blk girls/women since. Only in white women. That was the only encounter with her, the next day in class she acted like it never happened, but everytime she would sit on the corner of that desk, it all would come back to me.....probably the most intense orgasm I have ever had, still looking to top it.

T

Actually I think it would be interesting for many to hear the thoughts and feelings from both the white females first time to take the black mans dick and cum and also the black mens thoughts and feelings about being the one to give a white female her first black dick along with her first hot load of the black mans cum.

What was her mindset and feelings during that first time blacked and did one certain thing or another stand out in her mind as being the root of her feelings such as by being taken more roughly than she is used to or if it was the biggest she ever had or maybe she was made to do something that was not a normal act or something she had never done before.

I am sure the black guys have plenty of tricks they can pull out of their hat to maybe have the white females to say or do for them that would insure a lasting memory effect for her and to guarantee that she wants more black dick after the initial break in session.

Just sort of what was or is on your minds before, during and after the fact concerning your own personal experiences or attitudes concerning what you feel or what feelings you want her or him to have that will make a difference causing them never to forget that first time and who provided it to them and who was on the receiving end of it.

We have to remember there are 2 sides to this coin. I had my first black experience when I was 19 and he was a co-worker in his mid 20's. I was his first white woman and probably his first woman ever as he never even got into me before he lost his control our first time together. It was a embarrassing situation for him needless to say but things went better on later dates. I dont recall him being "bigger or better" than my white boyfriends and I havent had another IR experience until 2 years ago with my husband. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WhtBoyKnowsPlace said:
I believe it has to be a feather in the hat for the black guys who are a white females first black dick. There can only be one first for each white girl and that is a special one for him because he is the one that takes away her all white pureness. He is the one that put the black cum in her that changed her from no longer totally white and pure.

I wondered if the black guys may treat this sort of like a competition between them to see who can score more first time white pussy. That is a major accomplishment for them when it happens. It adds another to the long and growing list of white girls who have now been blacked.

I would think the most special trophy for them would be a first time white wife for sure. The little Suzy Homemakers that are carrying the black mans cum now for the first time ever. Another gold nugget for the black guy is the power feeling of being the last one to fuck another mans wife instead of her husband being the one.

You read my mind.

I always thought it would be cool for the black guy to require the white couple to go through a first time blacked initiation ritual of sorts. Something like a several day sex restriction for her and hubby keeping the black man as being the last one inside her for a few days.
Then for a little icing on the cake have them go out in public together at a certain time, maybe to the supermarket as a normal husband and wife and the black man goes at the same time and sees them there. They wouldn't have to make contact but more like he could see her and him from a distance, shopping together as a couple but the black guy can look at her thinking her husband is not the last one to get some of that.

It probably sounds crazy but sizzling hot anyway.

I hope this thread hasn't ended. Sounds like a great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whtboy, that is one cool scenario you have presented.
There are similar or near kin experiences like that thru out the country each day. How about the hubby who brings his wife to a prearranged public location, where 2, 3 or 4 Black Men await them. The wife dressed as a slut, collared and leashed, the hubby leads her over to the Black Gentlemen and presents her to them, as their gift.

Khufu, hope you like this one.

I want a big older black man to be my very first

Reactions: ljcarm
And what about hubby?

For what it's worth I think that all the black guys I've ever met or chatted to online are slightly disappointed to find out they wouldn't be my first, so it clearly means something to most of them if not all.

Personally, my first was many years ago, boy at school, and though he was different on account of being a pretty brown colour, he was just another boy at school with a big cock, and that's what I was interested in. it was anew experience, and different because of that, but not symbolic or specially meaningful in any other way.

The first one I did with (and really for) my husband - now that was memorable, because it WAS symbolic, and it WAS meaningful. Hubby has the big thing about black on blonde (caught it of a black-obsessed gf years ago), and so our first black guy was a hugely intense experience, and yes I still remember it vividly and with much more excitement that many of the black guys since.

And it was massively important to hubby. We'd met and fucked plenty of white guys before, but because he liked the look and the rawness of it, the moment created one his most exciting and important memories of the last ten years, so he always says.

Firsts of anything are significant, no doubt about it.

That's maybe one of the reasons we keep doing things with different men, because every stranger is a first, and that's so much more exciting than doing the same thing with the same person over and over again.

Reactions: cmeinfl`
WhtBoyKnowsPlace said:

Is it,possible that white guys like you, spend more time thinking about stupid bullshit like this than do the black men in getting laid?

linda mwf 51 said:
I have never experienced a blackman sexually but i can only imagine that the first will allways be so special. I dated a black boy in the 7th and 8th grade, he was my first love, and the first boy to kiss me and i still remember it was the most exciting thing ever and boy could he kiss.

You remember that far back?