Black Men Getting The First Timer White Females

• Thread starterWhtBoyKnowsPlace
  • Start date
linda mwf 51 said:
I have never experienced a blackman sexually but i can only imagine that the first will allways be so special. I dated a black boy in the 7th and 8th grade, he was my first love, and the first boy to kiss me and i still remember it was the most exciting thing ever and boy could he kiss.

Yeah, ok

Anna, If you don't like this thread then get the fuck off of it and take your negative bullshit with you.

So True

This senerio fits the story of my wife and her first black lover to a tee. It happened 3 yrs ago last December after a party at our home. Wife and I had been discussing the posibility of another man for a while, not coming to a decision. During the party I noticed they were getting along quite well together and I ask him to stay after and help us up clean up. When I whispered to my wife what I had done, she smiled an gave me a very sloppy kiss.. He has become quite regular visiting her when he has a need even if I am not at home. She has had others but he will I suppose always be #1 in her mind. Thanks for the thread

Reactions: lnohhnvm and annikakasern
Which would be more special? Being a white wife's first black man, or being a white woman's first man?

Reactions: ljcarm
My first boyfriend was black and it was a big deal to him, i guess he liked to boast to friends.

Reactions: annikakasern and ljcarm
Well when we met my first black man we met him at a bar first. After some small talk he asked my husband to leave the table so he could talk to me alone for a few minutes. My husband went to the bar and waited for me to text him to come back to the table.

After my husband left the table the black guy asked me first if I was doing this just for my husband. I told him no that I really wanted to see what it was like to fuck a black man. He did tell me that his specialty was fucking white women for their very first time with a black man. He then went on to tell me that he would make sure I had the best sexual experience I had ever had and that after him I wouldn't want another man except him. Then he said the words that made me melt right there he said "It's a special honor for me to be the first black cock you will have".

Well that happened a year ago and we still see him as often as we can. The only other black man I have fucked was a friend of his that had never been with a white girl before. That was fun kind of reversing the roles like that.

Reactions: Beardedsupe, lnohhnvm, hairbear1954 and 2 others
Well, I like newbies and I always like being first!

• Wow
Reactions: Subsforfun, ljcarm and Checkoutgirl
Wife said never been with black man but I really wish that would change

floridaguy97 said:
So True

This senerio fits the story of my wife and her first black lover to a tee. It happened 3 yrs ago last December after a party at our home. Wife and I had been discussing the posibility of another man for a while, not coming to a decision. During the party I noticed they were getting along quite well together and I ask him to stay after and help us up clean up. When I whispered to my wife what I had done, she smiled an gave me a very sloppy kiss.. He has become quite regular visiting her when he has a need even if I am not at home. She has had others but he will I suppose always be #1 in her mind. Thanks for the thread
i would have loved my wife to have a relationship, with someone, like you describe.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and ljcarm
ljcarm said:
Wish you were my wife's cheerleading bull in HS mm.
Would have been fun for sure :cool:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, hikawade and ljcarm
This site sure gets the random conversations going! Not to be a downer but my wife said it was not a good experience. Really early in her sexual history and it was way too much. I know, stereotype and all. Said it was painful and she was sore for like a week. She made a good point that it’s just as big or bigger deal for a black guy who fucks his first white girl. Said she’s experienced that a few times where she actually believed the guy. Maybe worth a new thread with black guys on here chiming in. Said it was not uncommon due to her school being in Mississippi 20 years ago.

anna-mwf said:
When do you think that youmay want another black guy age location please

My wife’s first ended up being her bull for 2 years. She still talks about him. He also mentioned he did like being a white woman’s first

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
timwhite said:
My wife’s first ended up being her bull for 2 years. She still talks about him. He also mentioned he did like being a white woman’s first
It’s always fun being the first for a woman … for some it’s a big step :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave