• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black men with long fingernails

• Thread starterEngagedCuck
  • Start date
Mindi has been with many blk men sexually and I can't tell her what to look at. We get tons of dick pics from clueless blk guys wanting to fuck her. Mostly Men look at pics to get turned on. Mindi looks at the whole package..if the guy shows up with long fingernails at our 1st meeting he's history

One very good reason is the fact fingernails hold germs very well and fingers inserted into a gals pussy or ass better be trimmed close or your asking for bad shit.

nails

I agree long nails r a turn off but I did not see them, could not stop looking at the black cock.

how long is too long? i realize if they long enough to sniff coke, that probably too long. i thought keeping them clean was most important? have no idea why i'm commenting to this but i must be bored. Checking my toenails to see if I can add anything further....nope.

Had to go check out the nails and all I can say is "WTF"?
That man's nails aren't long, they appear to reach to the ends of his fingers. Isn't that where they're supposed to be or do you prefer nails that have that "chewed on" appearance; the ones that are about a half inch back in the nailbed?
They appeared to be nice and clean so I'm confused as to what tha complaint is.

Men shouldn't have fingernails that come to the end of the fingers. They shouldn't show more than 1mm of unattached nail. Any longer and the dude looks nasty, gay or both.

In defense of black men, there are plenty of white men who are completely clueless when it comes to nails... toe and/or finger. My brother-in-law is a mechanic and he keeps grease and shit under his fingernails. They are always too damned long, too. I think this is a man-thing and not a black-man-thing. Think about how many men have jacked-up toenails. Most men's feet are horrific. I try to keep my nails trimmed short, cleaned and filed at all times.

Comes with the long penis

1 mm lmao funny post above too

I bite mine.

penis

In my teaching black men have cocks, big black cocks, fat black cocks, or thick black cocks.

White boys have penis'

Aesthetically, I have no problem with nails of any reasonable length, although a nice manicure goes a long way.

But practically, shorter nails are easier for play. If they're longer, guys, please at least buff down the sharp edges. There's nothing that will kill the mood faster than feeling like you've just gotten a papercut in your ass! ;)

debbie36dd said:
In my teaching black men have cocks, big black cocks, fat black cocks, or thick black cocks.

White boys have penis'

I would LOVE to see one...just one...of your DD tits with DC written on it somewhere! I bet it's hot! And you can get "verified authentic", like me!

Something tells me that this will be a tall order.

Users who are viewing this thread