Doristhesissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2024
I’ve heard from different sources that a woman that wear black panties with a white bra means her pussy belongs to black men. My wife does this all the time, so I’d like to get others opinion on this

Reactions: secretcrowds
Doristhesissy said:
I’ve heard from different sources that a woman that wear black panties with a white bra means her pussy belongs to black men. My wife does this all the time, so I’d like to get others opinion on this
I hope so. Mine does this from time to time but she’s never told me about being black owned. I hope it though

secretcrowds said:
I hope so. Mine does this from time to time but she’s never told me about being black owned. I hope it though
I can make her black owned in my art

sidebyside.jpg
rigmaster's.jpg
e.jpg

Reactions: cynful, cmeinfl` and secretcrowds
Mine does very often, she pretty much started when she worked for a company that had a lot of black employees. I didn’t really notice at the time, but thinking back, that’s when she started

Reactions: cynful
tjan9999 said:
I can make her black owned in my art

sidebyside.jpg
rigmaster's.jpg
e.jpg
I’d love to get her that way for real, if she isn’t already

secretcrowds said:
Mine does very often, she pretty much started when she worked for a company that had a lot of black employees. I didn’t really notice at the time, but thinking back, that’s when she started

Reactions: cynful and secretcrowds