• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

'Black-Owned' Tattoo

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
I don't know if I've made this post before. If I have, then forgive me for it.

I'd like to know would you ever decide to get yourself a 'black-owned' tattoo, neck-chain or label to suggest that you're owned by a black man?

8960116.jpg

I wear my anklet that says " I love BBC "
maybe i can find a pic with it on ....

Where do you guys buy these bracelets or anklets at?

We (both of us) find tattoos to be more of a turn-off than anything so no chance at her ever getting one regardless of who she likes to fuck or how much.

SoonToBe said:
We (both of us) find tattoos to be more of a turn-off than anything so no chance at her ever getting one regardless of who she likes to fuck or how much.

How about a bracelet, then?

Skipping over Duke's post - if she wanted to wear a piece of jewelry from her lover, I'd be okay with it. She's not into black guys so the whole significance thing is kind of lost on us though.

SoonToBe said:
Skipping over Duke's post - if she wanted to wear a piece of jewelry from her lover, I'd be okay with it. She's not into black guys so the whole significance thing is kind of lost on us though.

===========

<giggle>

heres a few pics with my anklet on
hope you like
Tiff

Attachments

• 010_10.jpg
    010_10.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 657
  • 016_16.jpg
    016_16.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 867
Very nice Tiff:D

Tiffany & cuck hubby said:
heres a few pics with my anklet on
hope you like
Tiff

LOVE it! I would definitely comment if I saw that in Public. Do you wear it out in public?

This has merit:

HTML:
[quote="tomas, post: 0"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]I don't know if I've made this post before. If I have, then forgive me for it.

I'd like to know would you ever decide to get yourself a 'black-owned' tattoo, neck-chain or label to suggest that you're owned by a black man?
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[ATTACH]110612[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Yes the lady should be required to be upfront about her blacken statue, and her cuckold husband should take her and have the tattoo done and he pay for it. The husband should be branded with the cuckold symbol. Tempory tatoos are available. A woman my be blackened but not owned by a black man.

Attachments

• 13556.jpg
    13556.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 484
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 457
  • cuck_Tattoo.jpg
    cuck_Tattoo.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 445
  • cuckold16.jpg
    cuckold16.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 381
  • HubbyHadHerBranded-01.jpg
    HubbyHadHerBranded-01.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 428
i wear mine out at times .....not full time but when we are away from the house ...dont want the kids to see it
Tiffany

So to the heart of things

i wear mine out at times .....not full time but when we are away from the house ...dont want the kids to see it
Tiffany

Between a rock and a hard place, to say the least. Kisses

Tiffany

Definitely VERY hot!

Beautiful Tiff. My wife wants to know were she can get a bracelet.

To have or not to have?

It is very bold to have tatoo or symbols visable 24/7. Not a career builder, but when out and about? But then it pays to advertise? Questions Questions and few answers.

Attachments

• 01+signs+++(1)3.jpg
    01+signs+++(1)3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Open4BlkCock.jpg
    Open4BlkCock.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 227
  • BlkMasterSlaveWifeCuckHusband.jpg
    BlkMasterSlaveWifeCuckHusband.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 173
  • marie.jpg
    marie.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 239
  • blackenedwife.jpg
    blackenedwife.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 274
I am trying to convince my wife to get a ace of spades tattoo on her ankle and possibly another on her inner thigh.

A white wife who advertises she is black only should keep faithful to her black mentors who helped her escape from the boredoms of a bland, vanilla life with a white man who was not born with a manual about how to act in the presence of women.

White men have to learn social graces, but the black man has an inner confidence that gets his sex life underway several years before the white man has even got his masturbation fine tuned.

Saraha said:
A white wife who advertises she is black only should keep faithful to her black mentors who helped her escape from the boredoms of a bland, vanilla life with a white man who was not born with a manual about how to act in the presence of women.

White men have to learn social graces, but the black man has an inner confidence that gets his sex life underway several years before the white man has even got his masturbation fine tuned.

========

Charlie Chan- Dark Alibi- Birmingham Brown Sequence - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread