• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black-Owned: The Brutal Reality (Part II)

• Thread starterKerry Kimble
  • Start date

Kerry Kimble

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2009
Please comment at mouthfull2001 at hotmail dot com

BLACK-OWNED: THE BRUTAL REALITY

Part II:

Although Antwan felt strongly that being able to deep throat cock of any size was the first skill a street ***** needed to master, it wasn’t the only sexual requirement he had for me. I realize that many white women probably view the prospect of having to suck black cock daily, and being trained by a well-hung black man to deep throat, as heaven on earth, many don’t realize the other requirements that come with being black-owned. Foremost among these is the fact that black men share their pussy with their friends. All of them.

He started early with me. I was about a week into my training when Antwan invited a group of four of his friends – street niggers like himself – over to his crib to break me in. They walked in while I was on my knees trying to cram his fuck stick into my throat, as usual, and there was a lot of high-fives and “hey, nigga” all around while they reached into their basketball shorts and pulled out their man-shafts. None of Antwan’s friends carried less than 9 inches of cock with him, and a few were even bigger than he was, including his friend Beer Can who was there that day. Antwan pulled my head up off his cock and said to me, “Take care of these niggas, bitch,” then left the room to do some business. He didn’t bother to stuff his cock back into his pants.

A woman has three holes and two hands, which means she can handle five cocks at any given time. Niggers don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t be able to multi-task in this way. I’d been gang fucked several times since I’d started fucking at the age of 14, but having 9 and 10 inch cocks stuffed into my holes by aggressive street niggers who need to bust a nut was something I’d never experienced. Their brutal fucking left me sore for days afterward, with cum leaking out of my pussy and asshole for hours, and with a belly full of enough semen to impregnate dozens of women.

In the weeks to come, it was routine for Antwan to give me away to his friends. We might be watching TV after I’d sucked him off, and two or three niggers would knock on the door and walk in, going to work on my sore holes while Antwan watched a basketball game, sitting next to me. We might be out at a restaurant with friends or business acquaintances, and he would order me on my knees to suck off every nigger at the table – whether or not the other patrons could see. It’s important for white women to understand that to a powerful, self-confident, street-smart black man, you are nothing but a package of very tight holes and tubes for a man to fuck and cum into, and make money at the same time.

The other fact for white women to grasp is that, even while suffering the humiliation of selling their bodies to complete strangers for the financial benefit of their pimp – black men still get to fuck you for free. This is a basic tenet of being black-owned: your pussy is reparation for hundreds of years of slavery. Antwan’s instructions to me were clear: out on the street, I was to charge top dollar to any white, Asian, Puerto Rican, or Saudi man who wanted to fuck me, but any black man who asked – or didn’t ask – could do what he pleased for free. That meant that if Antwan sent me out to fuck a dozen guys, and the first dozen were black, I still needed to put out for another dozen non-whites before I could come home and rest my pussy in bed (assuming Antwan or any of his friends who dropped by that night didn’t want a piece for himself). Some days I fucked thirty or forty men for Antwan – a couple of dozen out on the street, a few more in the boy’s room at school, and a bunch of niggers at a house party.

Great story Kerry...... fact or fiction???? I'm sure everyone would love to hear some more.

mark666 said:
Great story Kerry...... fact or fiction???? .

Do you really have to ask?

But yeah, enjoyable story, nonetheless.

Terrific posts from a new member.

Thanks so much and welcome to the site.

Let me add my voice to the chorus of those asking for more.

Norm

fact or fiction, a great story, well told

Wow this is so hot!!! And its kind of painful and sad at the same time. You didn't have a normal adolescence like I got to. But at the same time I am rock hard wishing I could have eaten that semen out of your pussy and ass and whipped into submission like a good cuck (non-gay/non-sissy).

Great stories :)

black male here, seems as though u 'get off' on using the 'N' word.

A great many black folks get off on using the "N word", too. Her story would have lacked verissimilitude without it.

flexonic said:
black male here, seems as though u 'get off' on using the 'N' word.

Thanks for very hot story!

Great story!

great stuff! makes me wanna get my fat white ass out to do some ho'ing of my own !

Anna: I'd love to see you out on the street. Your pimp would sure make some cash if I did.

anna-mwf said:
great stuff! makes me wanna get my fat white ass out to do some ho'ing of my own !

great story kerry i really enjoy your work and would love to read the rest of the story(s)

It is not a story, it is the truth. And how true it is.

Oh Yes!

This white slut is doing what every white hoes should be doing every day.

Users who are viewing this thread