• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Preg and Tattooed

• Thread startercuckold4u
  • Start date

cuckold4u

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
Enjoy these pics....wish I could lap up the creampie...oh well

Attachments

• 1fd4re2.jpg
    1fd4re2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,747
  • 4561re2.jpg
    4561re2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 521dre2.jpg
    521dre2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,341
  • 9598re2.jpg
    9598re2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,780
OOOP forgot one

This one is hot as well

Attachments

• a339re2.jpg
    a339re2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,451
Delicious!

A woman is most sexy when she is pregnant - an expression of her fertility and ability to reproduce her genes as part of the plan of the universe.

These photos are so beautifully erotic...we could do with more on Dark Cavern Forums, as the object of breeding is to create little dancing feet.

Josetta said:
A woman is most sexy when she is pregnant - an expression of her fertility and ability to reproduce her genes as part of the plan of the universe.

These photos are so beautifully erotic...we could do with more on Dark Cavern Forums, as the object of breeding is to create little dancing feet.

Josetta, you've said it so well...the rich eroticism embued by a pregnant woman.....should be displayed in abundance.....and

....those delightful little dancing feet...

Such a lovely postscript.

That's when I finally started...

After years of my husband wanting me to play with a black man, it's when I was 4 months pregnant with our daughter that I agreed to start. I was just so sexual then, and there was no risk of pregnancy obviously since I already was pregnant.

It changed everything of course. I've been with blacks ever since.

KSWife said:
After years of my husband wanting me to play with a black man, it's when I was 4 months pregnant with our daughter that I agreed to start. I was just so sexual then, and there was no risk of pregnancy obviously since I already was pregnant.

It changed everything of course. I've been with blacks ever since.
KSWife have you been pregant again from your blk lovers? Just wondering if you decided to have a baby from one of your lovers. Thanks Muleman

Muleman--

No I haven't but let's just say it's being discussed again at our house.

I have gone off the pill for 2-3 weeks at a time. It takes at least a month to get out of your system, etc. but still just the thought of being fertile as my Jerome or his brother cum inside me-- it's quite a rush.

KSwife, you have a picture? I'd luv to see what you look like. If your shy about it you can PM me.

T

Trying black whilst pregnant can be an excellent way to "cross over to the dark side". The best bull is often an older black married man, who takes his time to ensure you feel fantastic about what is happening to you after he pulls your panties off.

Then your bull can carry on after the baby is born, to provide the long-term erotic loving your body has come to expect and enjoy very much.

Josetta,

Are you speaking from experience?

Susan

yes Susan sure am

Users who are viewing this thread