Black Sailors

• Thread starterkahuna69er
  • Start date

kahuna69er

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2004
Just recently the USS George Washington was in port at Perth, Western Australia. It got me wondering how many white women actively seek out the black sailors? Is it single women, married women or couples? Do the sailors themselves have their regular meets in the ports? How do you go about arranging to meet up with the black sailors? Is there a network to do it through?

kahuna69er said:
Just recently the USS George Washington was in port at Perth, Western Australia. It got me wondering how many white women actively seek out the black sailors? Is it single women, married women or couples? Do the sailors themselves have their regular meets in the ports? How do you go about arranging to meet up with the black sailors? Is there a network to do it through?

Just from the times i have seen in sydney whenever a US ship is in port there, it seems to be young single women (they didnt have men with them anyway, they may have been straying), they are pretty aggresive in trying to hook up with an american sailor from what ive seen and some black guys do seem to get extra attention from the girls,
but its only the big strapping black guys who get that attention, the smaller guys (and there seem to be many in the armed forces) from what ive noticed get alot of knock backs.
As for how do they go about arranging to meet the sailors? i would think just checking out the clubs on the night the ship is in port would guarantee u run into some.

opinions based on my limited observations .

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know that I intended to hook up with a black sailor, but we do get ships from the USA coming in sometimes. I met with three black guys and took one of them home with me. I just figured that he'd been without a woman for months, so would give me a good ride. Besides he looked nice in his uniform. He looked nice out of his uniform too.