• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
comments?

hip tattoo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iroczz, PlannB, SquirmingSub and 4 others
saljim said:
My Wife's Slut Tattoos

My wife is tattooed permanently with three different tattoos that show her slut status on the right ankle she has a “Hotwife” tattoo, on her left ankle she has the “Queen Of Spades” tattoo and on her left ass cheek she has the words “Black Slut” tattooed.

20131120_152543_sml.jpgDSC00250_sml_2.jpgQOS_2.jpg
20131120_152543_sml.jpg DSC00250_sml_2.jpg QOS_2.jpg

These are AMAZING!!!

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
jbalk20 said:
These are AMAZING!!!
All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!! that your slut wife has 3 permanent slut wife tattoos and 2 of her tattoos declare that she is a Black Cock Only married white slut wife.
I admire you very much for being an excellent cuckold husband that enthusiastically supports his slut wife's need for black cocks.
My own slut wife is not Black Cock Only but she is Black Cock also.
I personally do get an extra thrill from watching Black Cocks use my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump.
Although my wife does not have any Black Cock Only or QoS tattoos, I have had the great pleasure of watching my loving white wife lick and tongue fuck a black man's asshole while he fucked my wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs and pulled and twisted her nipples.
Great luck to you and your beautiful dirty white slut wife in your future and future sex play.

garterlover69 said:
wifes new tattoo

Well the wife said she really wanted this...... her new tattoo.... love to hear your thoughts?

IMG_1143.jpg
Did you have both done at the same time? Any regrets? I’m considering and thinking about designs and if I want it visible

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and (deleted member)