• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black stripper for wifes Birthday

• Thread startercurioussubinva
  • Start date

curioussubinva

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2011
I hired a stripper for my wife's 28th Birthday this week and look forward to watching what she does when he is in our home. She doesnt know about my cuckold desires and I thought this would be a good way to start the process.

Is it a party or just you two?
Good luck!! Have you talked to the stripper?found out how much touching is involved or encouraged?

You could afterwards when you are alone with your wife mention the size of his cock, how he must have lots of stamina, and get her fantasising about taking big cock!

I have arranged for him to come to our house so it will only be us. I was fairly nervous talking to him on the phone and he asked me a few times if there was "anything else" but i was to nervous to say anything. He said he will dance around and that he would not press any limits and everyone will have fun. I was thinking about telling him I was submissive and he can do anything he wants but I was afraid he would say something to her. Anyways I think it will be fun and want to see her reaction.
She has been to a male strip club before (not with me) so i dont think it will freak her out.

Wait til he slaps his black weiner in her face...she'll be shocked!

Tell him to test her limits. You want this see what she does. But be ready for her to go either way with it!!! You are playing with pandoras box. Proceed with care my friend.
-hank

I think you should tell him to push her limits, maybe even tell him that you're a sub and you won't be upset. You know, let him know that you're not going to try to fight him or call the police or anything. You took a big first step by hiring him. You can take it even further. It might blow up in your face, but maybe it's for the better. Some of the cucks here are so desperate and such a subs that I can't imagine them finding any satisfaction in life unless they give in to their desires. If that's you, then you owe it to yourself to go for it. Pull out all the stops. All or nothing. Think about it.

sharky20 said:
Wait til he slaps his black weiner in her face...she'll be shocked!

==========

wait til he slaps his giant black cock in HIS face ...he'll
be really non-plussed 2 say the least :D

Ill let the forum know how its goes on Friday. Also have my teamviewer open for a bit anyone interested

ID 696 803 222
pw 5555

wow, would love to hear how this goes!

On Friday the male stripper came by and did his thing. We had a few drinks before getting ready to "go out for dinner" and when she was already to go he wasn't here yet. I had to stall for about 20 minutes until he knocked at the door. She answered and he had a tool belt on and said hat he was here to fix the satellite, she didn't think twice and let him in (although he did have a small boom box). Once inside he turned on the music and immediately begin to dance around, she laughed and gave me an evil eye but eventually sat down for the show. She obviously new I had arranged it and commented that this is why I was stalling us from leaving earlier. Once he started stripping I offered to get her a drink and she said ok, I made her a drink fast and then watched a bit from around the corner. He was stroking his cock slowly while dancing and even put it in her hand which she stroked him for a bit. She let go of the big cock and I walked out with her drink. He continued to dance around and she grabbed it a few more times and he asked her to give it a kiss which she did, twice. It was very exciting for me to watch and made me hard the entire time. After another 10 minutes of erotic dancing and stroking he told her Happy Birthday and left.

It was a lot of fun and glad i did it, she definitely let loose. She was very excited as well after he left and told me that it was very hot and that his cock was huge and she never expected it. I asked if I should ever do something like this again and she said yes but I better watch out for my birthday.

You did well for your wife. Women everywhere should come to expect this...

Curioussubinva,

curioussubinva said:
On Friday the male stripper came by and did his thing [for my wife's birthday].

That's very cool. This practice should become widespread. Married women, and women with men of any other flavor, should make it clear to their men (cuckolds or otherwise) that they expect this on their birthdays.

curioussubinva said:
Once inside [our house], he turned on the music and immediately begin to dance. My wife laughed and gave me an evil eye, but eventually sat down for the show. .... Once he started stripping, I offered to get her a drink. She said "ok." I made her a drink fast, then watched from around the corner. He stroked his cock slowly while dancing and put it in her hand... she then stroked him for a bit. When she let go of his big cock, I walked out with her drink. He continued to dance; she grabbed his cock a few more times and he asked her to give it a kiss, which she did (twice). .... It was a lot of fun and I was glad I did it; my wife definitely let loose. She was very excited after he left and told me that was very hot; his cock was huge and she never expected [to be entertained in that way]. I asked her if I should do something like this again some time. She said "yes," but I had better watch out on my own birthday.

You did very well by your wife. Acting on your "curiosity" definitely paid off. It sounds like with some suitable additional encouragement from you (without waiting a year 'til her next birthday), she may be on her way.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread