• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Uk Wife Luvs Going To Jamaica To Do Vids

• Thread starterbigblackjamaicanbamboo
  • Start date

bigblackjamaicanbamboo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2006
I there young jamaican buklls here.. who is launching a production line of dvds of a uk wifes ( black so far) getting their holes filled YOUNG BLACK JAMAICAN GHETTO COCKS... see the prevue hereor check my myspace page: ghettoyaardproductions or email ghettoyaardprod@yahoo.com.. comments welcum.. .. much more BIGGER BALCKER THINGs to CUM

Attachments

• clip_0001.jpg
    clip_0001.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,082
  • clip_0001a.jpg
    clip_0001a.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,394
  • clip_0001b.jpg
    clip_0001b.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 796
d'yer mak'er?

I would love to go to Jamaica. The beaches and the water in the Caribbean is so beautiful. Have fun.

Any White Wives Wanna Help Uk Black Wife In Jamaica:archive Shots

HEY FOLKS..... NOT THAT WE COMPLAINING IN JAMAICA OR ANYTHING (VECAUS BLACK PUSSY IS DAM GOOD).....BUT WOULD LUV TO HAVE SOME EAGER WHITE WIVES/CPLS CUM AND HELP US GUYS OUT AT GHETTO YAARD PRODUCTION....JUST A FEW SHOTS FROM THE PASS WITH OUR FAITHFUL RETURNING UK BLACK WIFE...CANT SEEM TO GET ENUFF OFF STRANGE BIG BLACK JAMAICAN GHETTO COCKS (***ALL FROM JUST STRAIGHT OF THE STREETS).......DO MISS THE UP CUMMING WEBSITE AND DVDS ;-),....REAL BIGBLACKJAMAICANBAMBOO...EMAIL GHETTOYAARDPROD@YAHOO.COM OR MOREINFOINJA@YAHOO.COM FOR INFO AND WITH COMMENTS...BLESS!!!:cool

Attachments

• ridendante.JPG
    ridendante.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 440
  • lilmonstanblkcobrawid kitty.JPG
    lilmonstanblkcobrawid kitty.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 544
  • PIC00072.JPG
    PIC00072.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 367
  • PIC00040_1.JPG
    PIC00040_1.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 321
  • PIC00003_2.JPG
    PIC00003_2.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 517
looks like u had a great time

Last edited by a moderator:
we intend to visit jamaica in jan/08. wife blk attracted.
our posting here is WITH PICS
wcpl4interrasial
u can e-mail as as WCPL4INTERRAsIAL@YAHOO.COM
SO WE CAN SHARE WITH U PICS

WIFE HAVE HAD SO FAR EXPERIENCE WITH 2 BLK MAN FATHER/SON

BRGDS
WCPL4INTERRASIAL

I'm cravin' some brown sugar tonight myself after those pics!

bigblackjamaicanbamboo said:
HEY FOLKS..... NOT THAT WE COMPLAINING IN JAMAICA OR ANYTHING (VECAUS BLACK PUSSY IS DAM GOOD).....BUT WOULD LUV TO HAVE SOME EAGER WHITE WIVES/CPLS CUM AND HELP US GUYS OUT AT GHETTO YAARD PRODUCTION....JUST A FEW SHOTS FROM THE PASS WITH OUR FAITHFUL RETURNING UK BLACK WIFE...CANT SEEM TO GET ENUFF OFF STRANGE BIG BLACK JAMAICAN GHETTO COCKS (***ALL FROM JUST STRAIGHT OF THE STREETS).......DO MISS THE UP CUMMING WEBSITE AND DVDS ;-),....REAL BIGBLACKJAMAICANBAMBOO...EMAIL GHETTOYAARDPROD@YAHOO.COM OR MOREINFOINJA@YAHOO.COM FOR INFO AND WITH COMMENTS...BLESS!!!:cool
Another reason to travel to Jamaica. Just kidding! No ill will meant. Good luck to you though.

bigblackjamaicanbamboo said:
I there young jamaican buklls here.. who is launching a production line of dvds of a uk wifes ( black so far) getting their holes filled YOUNG BLACK JAMAICAN GHETTO COCKS... see the prevue hereor check my myspace page: ghettoyaardproductions or email ghettoyaardprod@yahoo.com.. comments welcum.. .. much more BIGGER BALCKER THINGs to CUM

Why not post some sample clps???

Users who are viewing this thread