Black Vs White Race

• Thread startertdsobm1990
  • Start date

tdsobm1990

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi all. Premise is simple. We whites are having low birth rates. Blacks invading white counties. Interfacial relations produce black children 95% of the time. Is it truly time up for us whites ? Are we going to be extinct soon?

Reactions: onlynonwhitelivesmatter, Bree, IWannabeaCuckold and 2 others
could be, but never extinct. True that white birthrate id down and black is up. I think the biggest thing is so many whites feel submissive, even inferior to blacks, especially men. IR dating among younger generation is rising, and older gen whites seem to like the idea of cuckolding IR.

Reactions: dandaloo, Bree and Tinycuckold
How do you see the future then ?

the future where it is natural for whites to be sexually submissive to black men. IR marriages will rise, but there will be a lot of cuckolding of white families.

Reactions: onlynonwhitelivesmatter, Katy's Husband, Tinycuckold and 1 other person
I agree. I get a twing of excitement every time a see a white woman pregnant and with a black man.

Reactions: ckc, Bree and Tinycuckold
ckc said:
the future where it is natural for whites to be sexually submissive to black men. IR marriages will rise, but there will be a lot of cuckolding of white families.
Lets hope so!

Reactions: IWannabeaCuckold
Mike and Chris said:
I agree. I get a twing of excitement every time a see a white woman pregnant and with a black man.
I felt my penis twinge when I was in line at a fast-food place, behind a dark, muscular black man with strong african features and a very deep voice

Reactions: ckc and onlynonwhitelivesmatter
ckc said:
My wife played basketball in HS, she said if she payed in college, she's be surrounded by black men and she'd have 2-3 black babies, I joined her fantasy. the second I said "black men" a huge ejaculation came out of nowhere into her. She said "Where did THAT come from. Are you bi for black men?" I was humiliated to admit it.

Reactions: PavlonG and ckc