• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Wives with White Bulls

• Thread starterWantsAUsedWife
  • Start date

WantsAUsedWife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2022
I have been the white bull servicing four black wives over the years. I have found that I prefer cumming inside someone else's black wife over coming inside my own white wife. The last black wife I was with, we would see each other 3 times a week. We saw each other for over a year and it got to the point that I no longer wanted to cum inside my white wife. I also made her answer her cellphone while I was fucking her when her black husband or black daughter called her, I would slow down, but not stop fucking her. The black wife kept me so drained dry that it was easy for me to pretend to cum inside my white wife by flexing me cock like I would while cumming and it made my white wife think I was cumming inside her. My white wife is now used to me shooting blanks and thinks I am done. Then the pandemic hit and I could no longer meet with the black wife. So now I have to take care of myself all the time, so that I don't have the urge to cum inside my white wife as she thinks it is no longer possible for me to cum.

White Bulls:
#1 Do you prefer a black wife over a white wife?
#2 Have you ever pretended to finished to hide that you have been drained by another woman?
#3 Have you ever made the wife answer her cell phone while you continue to fuck her.

Black Wives:
#1 Do you prefer white bulls over black bulls?
#2 Are you married to a black or white man?

Last edited:
Reactions: andy_mindi, nmcjm, DaveJ and 2 others
I love black wives! In my opinion, the two I had the pleasure to fuck, were very ready and willing to start their affair with me because they were both so over the guy or husband they were with. The married one had issues of her husband fucking his secretary. She found out, didn’t tell him, so she started fucking me with intent madness of non stop deep cumming fucking 2-4 times a week. Once we started, it wouldn’t stop! She would give me anything I wanted. She was sexy, sensual and could cum for hours on end. One thing for sure I have learned from talking and having the cordial but sexual relationship with her is a black woman scorned is ten times more intense than a white woman's. Ladies, it’s only my opinion. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: engene and nmcjm
We are a mature, long married couple and at I would love to see my Black Wife seduced and fucked by a White man. She has never been with a White man before nor have We played outside of our marriage for the last 35 years. We are very new to this, I am 65 and my Wife is 62.

20190309_235219 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, PleaseCuckMeNow, costadelsol and 2 others
I definitely hope to see my black wife fucked by a bwc soon. That is step one. Step two is seeing her dominated by a bwc bdsm master. If anyone fits the bill of either of these and wants to chat more and see my black thick milf wife, pm me.

Reactions: kingleo, nmcjm and WantsAUsedWife
Mistadees said:
I definitely hope to see my black wife fucked by a bwc soon. That is step one. Step two is seeing her dominated by a bwc bdsm master. If anyone fits the bill of either of these and wants to chat more and see my black thick milf wife, pm me.
I'll penetrate her for you,she's been a bad girl

Reactions: nmcjm
nmcjm said:
We are a mature, long married couple and at I would love to see my Black Wife seduced and fucked by a White man. She has never been with a White man before nor have We played outside of our marriage for the last 35 years. We are very new to this, I am 65 and my Wife is 62.

20190309_235219 (2).jpg
She's very sexy

• Love
Reactions: nmcjm
Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow
The last one I was with, her husband decided he was gay and stopped having sex with her. So she would take erotic pictures of herself to send to prisoners, I think this makes her feel sexually better about herself after what she would feel as a rejection from her husband. She was seeing me to fulfill her sexual needs and I would make her finish as she does not play with herself with or without toys. I tried to get her into toys but she is just not into them. Fulfilling her needs three times a week, like her husband should have been doing, left me unable to finish with my own wife which started by pretending to finish with her.

I can't finish with the wife anymore due to her expecting and knowing that I don't finish anymore. This is why I need other wives, so that I can enjoy finishing. There is the rare occasion, maybe once every 6 months to a year that an orgasm slips past me and I cum inside her. Last night I told my wife it was one of those occasions and that I was near finishing and that it would push me over the edge if I could lick her clean afterwards which she does not like. She wanted me to cum, so she grudgingly said yes. I then pretended to be turned on even more and pretended to cum inside her by flexing my cock which she can feel so she thinks that I am cumming inside her. I then waited for myself to go completely soft and pulled out and then licked her clean without her ever realizing that I never finished.

The phrase, "Once you go black, you will never go back" is not only true for white women, but it is also true for white guys.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: engene, goodwood2506 and nmcjm
WantsAUsedWife said:
The last one I was with, her husband decided he was gay and stopped having sex with her. So she would take erotic pictures of herself to send to prisoners, I think this makes her feel sexually better about herself after what she would feel as a rejection from her husband. She was seeing me to fulfill her sexual needs and I would make her finish as she does not play with herself with or without toys. I tried to get her into toys but she is just not into them. Fulfilling her needs three times a week, like her husband should have been doing, left me unable to finish with my own wife which started by pretending to finish with her.

I can't finish with the wife anymore due to her expecting and knowing that I don't finish anymore. This is why I need other wives, so that I can enjoy finishing. There is the rare occasion, maybe once every 6 months to a year that an orgasm slips past me and I cum inside her. Last night I told my wife it was one of those occasions and that I was near finishing and that it would push me over the edge if I could lick her clean afterwards which she does not like. She wanted me to cum, so she grudgingly said yes. I then pretended to be turned on even more and pretended to cum inside her by flexing my sock which she can feel so she thinks that I am cumming inside her. I then waited for myself to go completely soft and pulled out and then licked her clean without her ever realizing that I never finished.

The phrase, "Once you go black, you will never go back" is not only true for white women, but it is also true for white guys.
Wow...your experiences are fascinating and so erotic...Wish I could introduce You to my Wife and watch You fuck Her!

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
WantsAUsedWife said:

I can't finish with the wife anymore due to her expecting and knowing that I don't finish anymore. This is why I need other wives, so that I can enjoy finishing. There is the rare occasion, maybe once every 6 months to a year that an orgasm slips past me and I cum inside her. Last night I told my wife it was one of those occasions and that I was near finishing and that it would push me over the edge if I could lick her clean afterwards which she does not like. She wanted me to cum, so she grudgingly said yes. I then pretended to be turned on even more and pretended to cum inside her by flexing my cock which she can feel so she thinks that I am cumming inside her. I then waited for myself to go completely soft and pulled out and then licked her clean without her ever realizing that I never finished.

so do you get any black women pregnant from you

Reactions: BMA
engene said:
so do you get any black women pregnant from you
Of the 4 black women, 2 of them were not on birth control. Those two I came inside of, but they did not get pregnant. The first one of those two, her first pregnancy was my a married white guy in Alaska, the second and third pregnancies were by another married white guy in the same town as me. The fourth, last one, who I was seeing regularly was past menopause and so could not get pregnant.

Reactions: engene
WantsAUsedWife said:
Of the 4 black women, 2 of them were not on birth control. Those two I came inside of, but they did not get pregnant. The first one of those two, her first pregnancy was my a married white guy in Alaska, the second and third pregnancies were by another married white guy in the same town as me. The fourth, last one, who I was seeing regularly was past menopause and so could not get pregnant.
so would you like to get more black women pregnant from you

WantsAUsedWife said:
I have been the white bull servicing four black wives over the years. I have found that I prefer cumming inside someone else's black wife over coming inside my own white wife. The last black wife I was with, we would see each other 3 times a week. We saw each other for over a year and it got to the point that I no longer wanted to cum inside my white wife. I also made her answer her cellphone while I was fucking her when her black husband or black daughter called her, I would slow down, but not stop fucking her. The black wife kept me so drained dry that it was easy for me to pretend to cum inside my white wife by flexing me cock like I would while cumming and it made my white wife think I was cumming inside her. My white wife is now used to me shooting blanks and thinks I am done. Then the pandemic hit and I could no longer meet with the black wife. So now I have to take care of myself all the time, so that I don't have the urge to cum inside my white wife as she thinks it is no longer possible for me to cum.

White Bulls:
#1 Do you prefer a black wife over a white wife?
#2 Have you ever pretended to finished to hide that you have been drained by another woman?
#3 Have you ever made the wife answer her cell phone while you continue to fuck her.

Black Wives:
#1 Do you prefer white bulls over black bulls?
#2 Are you married to a black or white man?
regardless of the color its just plain fun to watch your wife get fucked by another guy

engene said:
so would you like to get more black women pregnant from you
Yes, Plus the pregnancy risk is such a turn on.

Users who are viewing this thread