• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black women and black couples

• Thread starterrhino
  • Start date

rhino

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
anna-mwf says

I especially like the married ones, whose black wives know what their husbands do to white women like me and think its their husbands' right to do it!

bunsupkneelin4blacks says

I agree with Anna. I like it when the wife feels you owe her "proud black man" your body. Then holds you in contempt when you submit to his lust.

OK so that got me thinking. I find it hard to believe any married dom would play without his wife. And i know for a fact that some black couple go out and use submissive whites. And i know some white subs will serve black couples or even single black women. But i have not heard much in this forum from black couples or black women doms or the whites who serve them. And i for one would really like to hear from them.

So r u guys out there or what? If u r tell us about yourselves. And tell me something...who likes to humiliate white females more? Black men or blak women?

But i have not heard much in this forum from black couples or black women doms or the whites who serve them. And i for one would really like to hear from them.

Seconded! Black couples having their way with a submissive white women is one of my favourite fantasies!

I for one would serve a black couple

When I was younger I served a few black couples at different times in my life and found it exciting and would have no problem doing so again.

we used to play with a black couple - great fun all around!

I like to feel that a white husband learns a lot about himself when he agrees that a black couple can dominate him and his wife to their heart's content. It just feels so right that the black couple are in charge of the evening.