• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blackmail Dice Rules Blog...

• Thread starterYumadom
  • Start date

Yumadom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2017
I'm starting a simple blogsite that will contain different rules and info on playing the Blackmail Cuck Dice Game. If you have a set of rules you'd like me to host for easy access or to give to the masses, either link them or paste them here.

Reactions: JJonDisplay and JohnCuckUK
from jwm67

Blackmail Cuckold Dice Dare First set of Rolls

The game can easily be played by going to Join a Dice Room · Rolz and setting up a room (by typing in a nickname for yourself which you use on SW and a name for a new room in the center block, This way any Dom who visits this thread will know what room you will be in and if he wishes can leave you a message in their so all cucks will have their own room

Dom and cuck must first have an agreement about 5 to 10 sites which could be used to post pics during the game.
To add some thrill to the game, Dom can decide that a pre roll will be done.

If you wish to complete this dice dare, post below saying ‘I consent to the cuckold dice dare’ and a Dom can private message you to get started, either on here or in your own Rolz room. It is your responsibility to check both

Pre Roll :
1, 2 and 3) Go to Roll number 1 and begin the game
4, 5 and 6) Before beginning the game, the Dom post a message in Slutwives chat or/and other chats (as http://www.cfchat.*******.com ) and he tell there the ID of the chatstep; He tell what will happen in this chatstep and he invite anyone who want see to logg on.

Roll number 1: Easy info

1) The country you live in
2) Your wife’s first name
3) The town/city you live in
4) Your first name
5) Your ages
6) All of the above

Roll number 2: Easy Pictures

1) Wife: Fully clothed picture, no face
2) Wife: Face picture
3) Wife: Full body shot, no face, just wearing underwear
4) Wife: Full body picture, topless, no face
5) Both: Close up shot of both your faces
6) All of the above

Roll number 3: Easy info (B)

1) The first name of the last person you had sex with
2) Your wife’s date of birth
3) Your house number
4) The first three letters of your surname
5) One sexual fantasy in at least 20 words
6) All of the above

Roll number 4: Easy experiences

1) The ages you were when you each lost your virginity
2) The first name of your wife’s first lover
3) The full name of your first lover
4) The number of sexual partners you have each had (best guess!)
5) The name of the first man she blew, and her age
6) All of the above

Roll number 5: Moderate info

1) All your wife’s given names (ie first and any middle names)
2) Your surname
3) Your street name
4) Your wife’s maiden name
5) The first name of your wife’s best friend
6) All of the above

Roll number 6: Moderate pictures

1) Wife: Full body nude photo, no face
2) Wife: On her wedding day, with face
3) Wife: From head to toes, dressed full face
4) Wife: Dressed for the beach, full face
5) You: Close up of your cock.
6) All of the above

Roll number 7: Moderate experiences

1) Does she take anal
2) Does she swallow
3) Has she ever fucked a guy she just met (say within 3 hours of meeting)
4) Have you ever watched her having sex with another guy and does that turn you on?
5) Have you ever given another guy a blow job
6) All of the above

Roll number 8: Hard info

1) Your wife’s full name
2) The full name of your wife’s best friend
3) The name of the school your wife attended aged 16
4) Your full name
5) The town/city your wife was born in
6) All of the above

Roll number 9: Hard pictures

1) Wife: From head to toes, nude, full face
2) Wife: Boobs displayed photo, full face
3) Wife: Full nude body shot from behind
4) Wife: A photo laying down, no face,
5) You: A close up of your hard cock
6) All of the above

Roll number 10: Hard experiences

1) Have you ever visited a Dominatrix
2) Has she been with another woman
3) Has she ever gone black
4) How many times have you been unfaithful to her
5) Have you sucked cock after he has fucked your wife
6) All of the above

Roll number 11: Extreme

1) 5 photos of your wife nude, full face (or her Facebook address)
2) 3 full face nude photos of your wife, in whatever poses the Dom chooses (or your email address)
3) Wife: A full body shot with face, legs apart, Dom choose the resolution (or her email address)
4) Bad luck, you restart from Roll 1
5) A nude full face photo with your full name written on your chest in big black letters (or her email address)
6) All of the above

Roll number 12: Length of Blackmail time
This roll will determine the length of time the dominant will blackmail you for. If you complete all of the tasks given during this time, then the dominant must delete all pictures and info he has of you.

1) 30 minutes
2) 1 hour
3) 3 hours
4) 12 hours
5) 1 day
6) Bad luck, 1 week

If anyone wants to play I am happy to play along with a cuck/sub or Dom as long as another cuck/sub will be present- just message me.

[The game can easily be played by going to Join a Dice Room · Rolz and setting up a room (by typing in a nickname for yourself and a name for a new room in the center block, Then simply give the link and room-name to the Dom. It is important to add when you say that you consent to play your own dice room link, so Doms can contact you. To shake the dice, the Dom simply types: #d6 and press enter. To swap pictures, the easiest way is to set up a new private chatstep room, with password protection if the Dom requires, on www.chatstep.com or use another site for uploading and sharing photos

Once played and completed first set of rolls and you wish to continue let the Dom know that you consent to play the second set of rolls

How far will you go, are you brave enough to try the second round. Only to be completed with the same Dom who has played the first round with you.

Be brave be daring Roll the Dice

Pre Roll :
1, 2 and 3) Go to Roll number 1 of the second set and begin the game
4, 5 and 6) Before beginning the second set ofgame, the Dom post a message in Slutwives chat or/and other chats (as http://www.cfchat.*******.com ) and he tell there the ID of the chatstep; He tell what will happen in this chatstep and he invite anyone who want see to logg on.

1st roll

1) The country and county/state you live
2) Her full name
3) Picture of her body with clothing (no face required)
4) Picture of her body without clothing (no face required)
5 Has your wife experienced anytime with a Dom at home or somewhere else
6) Has your wife experienced anytime with a Dominatrix at home or somewhere else

2nd roll
1) The town you live in
2) Where did you 2 meet and what happened on the first date
3) How often do you have sex with your wife and when was the last
4) Photo of her with legs spread wide (no face required)
5) Photo of her semi naked showing her tits (face showing)
6) How hard are you right now and why explain in 20 words

3rd roll
1) Her date of birth
2) Her age
3) Her favorite colour of bra
4) Size of wife’s tits
5) Her dress size
6) All of the above

4th roll
1) Photo of wife’s nipples
2) Photo of wife’s cunt
3) Photo of wife naked
4) Photo of wife sucking cock if you have any
5) Photo of wife being fucked if you have any
6) All of the above

5th roll
1) Do you get pleasure in ******** your wife to others
2) Go back and do roll 2 no 4
3) Are you hard now talking about and showing your wife to the Dom
4) Last time you masturbated
5) How often do you masturbate and explain why
6) Do you watch your wife with others when she is having sex and do you masturbate

6th roll
1) Three more photos 1 of which must show her face
2) Give you a username which must include her first name. The Dom will use this to post her photos on a website (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on) that you are currently not on. The Dom will set it up so he can post photos of your wife.
3) Dom has the right to share that link with whoever he chooses. He will only allow you to view and comment, with his wording for you to add on her photos
4) Dom can post all photos he has on another site (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on) and must show the link as proof also to send to his wife if he has already gained her email address
5) Must send 5 photos from what has already been sent to him to user(s) of his choice on Slutwives (Not more than 5 users)
6) All of the above
**If a 3 is rolled then 1 & 2 also apply

7th roll

1) You have to send 3 photos to Slutwives user(s) of the Dom's choice (not more than 5 users)
2) Tell that person why you are sending him the photos and give him the link into the Dice room that you use
3) When sending photos to him must include her full name and email address
4)That person can if he wishes post her pics where he chooses (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on) and send you the link
5)The Dom to post her photos onto and up to 5 websites of his choice (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on)
6) All of the above

8th roll

1) The last time your wife had sex with you
2) The last time your wife had sex with someone else
3) Does she prefer black or white cocks
4) Her favourite Sex toy
5) The part of her body she is most proud of
6) All of the above

9th roll
1) Join a group chat with him and others say onto Chatstep or similar talking about your wife and showing her off to them at a given time which is convenient to all. No time limit
2) The Dom to post onto Slutwives chat room up to 5 photos saying who they are off
3) The Dom has ********* with you or your wife in ********
4) Has to be under Dom control for 10 minutes posting photos of her wherever he chooses (On slutwives chat’s or among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on)
5) Dom to post photos of his choice that he has already obtained in the gallery on Slutwives using her name
6) What photo of your wife turns you on so the Dom can let her know if he chooses whenever he wishes if he has her email address

10th roll

1) A clothed photo of your partner, must include face
2) A photo of your partner having sex
3) Bad luckn you restart from the begginning of the 2d set
4) A Photo of your wife showing her cunt
5) Your wife's email address
6) All of the above

11th roll

1) Can end now but can still stay in touch if he wishes to do so, keep checking your pm's or your Dice room for when he wishes you to play again, with him or another
2) Even though you are finished he can keep everything he has on you
3) Bad Luck, play the game again with him another time but with another Dom rolling the dice he will only observe and comment
4) Bad luck and play the game again with someone of his choosing another time via a pm or msg left in your Dice room
5) Join a group chat session and discuss your wife’s sexual habits and show them some photos of her being a slut and they can do whatever they want with them (on slutwives or among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on)
6) He can continue to blackmail you 2 days after the game is over

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare
Yumadom said:
I'm starting a simple blogsite that will contain different rules and info on playing the Blackmail Cuck Dice Game. If you have a set of rules you'd like me to host for easy access or to give to the masses, either link them or paste them here.
I'll give you all I have on my computer

if you come and get them....

Reactions: Yumadom
Thanks for the feedback guys. working on formatting and standardizing some stuff. Will update later this week. :)

great suggestion! I'll add something like that in when I've finished cleaning stuff up. :)

Reactions: Jen's hubby
Bad wind storm here, was without power for a couple days. I will get back to working on my rules/game site soon but in the meantime, you can go visit and look at the rules I've got posted. They still need to be cleaned up but they are still usable.

Dom's Dice

Wow, you were really serious. A great beginning. Ssary for me but I'm sure you will have many visitors. When are you coming for me? The light is still green.

It still very confrontating seeing my wife in the “trophy room”....

this is cool, the trophy room looks fun, I hope to play son

this is t
Yumadom said:
Bad wind storm here, was without power for a couple days. I will get back to working on my rules/game site soon but in the meantime, you can go visit and look at the rules I've got posted. They still need to be cleaned up but they are still usable.

Dom's Dice
he best blog idea ever. love your brutal comments on cucks and the sluts

rule 5 looks like fun

my wife has previously been ******* by buls. there are 2 sets of pics online for last three years created by bulls. damn crazy

Abuse_Us_2 said:
from jwm67

Blackmail Cuckold Dice Dare First set of Rolls

The game can easily be played by going to Join a Dice Room · Rolz and setting up a room (by typing in a nickname for yourself which you use on SW and a name for a new room in the center block, This way any Dom who visits this thread will know what room you will be in and if he wishes can leave you a message in their so all cucks will have their own room

Dom and cuck must first have an agreement about 5 to 10 sites which could be used to post pics during the game.
To add some thrill to the game, Dom can decide that a pre roll will be done.

If you wish to complete this dice dare, post below saying ‘I consent to the cuckold dice dare’ and a Dom can private message you to get started, either on here or in your own Rolz room. It is your responsibility to check both

Pre Roll :
1, 2 and 3) Go to Roll number 1 and begin the game
4, 5 and 6) Before beginning the game, the Dom post a message in Slutwives chat or/and other chats (as http://www.cfchat..com ) and he tell there the ID of the chatstep; He tell what will happen in this chatstep and he invite anyone who want see to logg on.

Roll number 1: Easy info

1) The country you live in
2) Your wife’s first name
3) The town/city you live in
4) Your first name
5) Your ages
6) All of the above

Roll number 2: Easy Pictures

1) Wife: Fully clothed picture, no face
2) Wife: Face picture
3) Wife: Full body shot, no face, just wearing underwear
4) Wife: Full body picture, topless, no face
5) Both: Close up shot of both your faces
6) All of the above

Roll number 3: Easy info (B)

1) The first name of the last person you had sex with
2) Your wife’s date of birth
3) Your house number
4) The first three letters of your surname
5) One sexual fantasy in at least 20 words
6) All of the above

Roll number 4: Easy experiences

1) The ages you were when you each lost your virginity
2) The first name of your wife’s first lover
3) The full name of your first lover
4) The number of sexual partners you have each had (best guess!)
5) The name of the first man she blew, and her age
6) All of the above

Roll number 5: Moderate info

1) All your wife’s given names (ie first and any middle names)
2) Your surname
3) Your street name
4) Your wife’s maiden name
5) The first name of your wife’s best friend
6) All of the above

Roll number 6: Moderate pictures

1) Wife: Full body nude photo, no face
2) Wife: On her wedding day, with face
3) Wife: From head to toes, dressed full face
4) Wife: Dressed for the beach, full face
5) You: Close up of your cock.
6) All of the above

Roll number 7: Moderate experiences

1) Does she take anal
2) Does she swallow
3) Has she ever fucked a guy she just met (say within 3 hours of meeting)
4) Have you ever watched her having sex with another guy and does that turn you on?
5) Have you ever given another guy a blow job
6) All of the above

Roll number 8: Hard info

1) Your wife’s full name
2) The full name of your wife’s best friend
3) The name of the school your wife attended aged 16
4) Your full name
5) The town/city your wife was born in
6) All of the above

Roll number 9: Hard pictures

1) Wife: From head to toes, nude, full face
2) Wife: Boobs displayed photo, full face
3) Wife: Full nude body shot from behind
4) Wife: A photo laying down, no face,
5) You: A close up of your hard cock
6) All of the above

Roll number 10: Hard experiences

1) Have you ever visited a Dominatrix
2) Has she been with another woman
3) Has she ever gone black
4) How many times have you been unfaithful to her
5) Have you sucked cock after he has fucked your wife
6) All of the above

Roll number 11: Extreme

1) 5 photos of your wife nude, full face (or her Facebook address)
2) 3 full face nude photos of your wife, in whatever poses the Dom chooses (or your email address)
3) Wife: A full body shot with face, legs apart, Dom choose the resolution (or her email address)
4) Bad luck, you restart from Roll 1
5) A nude full face photo with your full name written on your chest in big black letters (or her email address)
6) All of the above

Roll number 12: Length of Blackmail time
This roll will determine the length of time the dominant will blackmail you for. If you complete all of the tasks given during this time, then the dominant must delete all pictures and info he has of you.

1) 30 minutes
2) 1 hour
3) 3 hours
4) 12 hours
5) 1 day
6) Bad luck, 1 week

If anyone wants to play I am happy to play along with a cuck/sub or Dom as long as another cuck/sub will be present- just message me.

[The game can easily be played by going to Join a Dice Room · Rolz and setting up a room (by typing in a nickname for yourself and a name for a new room in the center block, Then simply give the link and room-name to the Dom. It is important to add when you say that you consent to play your own dice room link, so Doms can contact you. To shake the dice, the Dom simply types: #d6 and press enter. To swap pictures, the easiest way is to set up a new private chatstep room, with password protection if the Dom requires, on www.chatstep.com or use another site for uploading and sharing photos

Once played and completed first set of rolls and you wish to continue let the Dom know that you consent to play the second set of rolls

How far will you go, are you brave enough to try the second round. Only to be completed with the same Dom who has played the first round with you.

Be brave be daring Roll the Dice

Pre Roll :
1, 2 and 3) Go to Roll number 1 of the second set and begin the game
4, 5 and 6) Before beginning the second set ofgame, the Dom post a message in Slutwives chat or/and other chats (as http://www.cfchat..com ) and he tell there the ID of the chatstep; He tell what will happen in this chatstep and he invite anyone who want see to logg on.

1st roll

1) The country and county/state you live
2) Her full name
3) Picture of her body with clothing (no face required)
4) Picture of her body without clothing (no face required)
5 Has your wife experienced anytime with a Dom at home or somewhere else
6) Has your wife experienced anytime with a Dominatrix at home or somewhere else

2nd roll
1) The town you live in
2) Where did you 2 meet and what happened on the first date
3) How often do you have sex with your wife and when was the last
4) Photo of her with legs spread wide (no face required)
5) Photo of her semi naked showing her tits (face showing)
6) How hard are you right now and why explain in 20 words

3rd roll
1) Her date of birth
2) Her age
3) Her favorite colour of bra
4) Size of wife’s tits
5) Her dress size
6) All of the above

4th roll
1) Photo of wife’s nipples
2) Photo of wife’s cunt
3) Photo of wife naked
4) Photo of wife sucking cock if you have any
5) Photo of wife being fucked if you have any
6) All of the above

5th roll
1) Do you get pleasure in ******** your wife to others
2) Go back and do roll 2 no 4
3) Are you hard now talking about and showing your wife to the Dom
4) Last time you masturbated
5) How often do you masturbate and explain why
6) Do you watch your wife with others when she is having sex and do you masturbate

6th roll
1) Three more photos 1 of which must show her face
2) Give you a username which must include her first name. The Dom will use this to post her photos on a website (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on) that you are currently not on. The Dom will set it up so he can post photos of your wife.
3) Dom has the right to share that link with whoever he chooses. He will only allow you to view and comment, with his wording for you to add on her photos
4) Dom can post all photos he has on another site (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on) and must show the link as proof also to send to his wife if he has already gained her email address
5) Must send 5 photos from what has already been sent to him to user(s) of his choice on Slutwives (Not more than 5 users)
6) All of the above

7th roll

1) You have to send 3 photos to Slutwives user(s) of the Dom's choice (not more than 5 users)
2) Tell that person why you are sending him the photos and give him the link into the Dice room that you use
3) When sending photos to him must include her full name and email address
4)That person can if he wishes post her pics where he chooses (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on) and send you the link
5)The Dom to post her photos onto and up to 5 websites of his choice (among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on)
6) All of the above

8th roll

1) The last time your wife had sex with you
2) The last time your wife had sex with someone else
3) Does she prefer black or white cocks
4) Her favourite Sex toy
5) The part of her body she is most proud of
6) All of the above

9th roll
1) Join a group chat with him and others say onto Chatstep or similar talking about your wife and showing her off to them at a given time which is convenient to all. No time limit
2) The Dom to post onto Slutwives chat room up to 5 photos saying who they are off
3) The Dom has ********* with you or your wife in ********
4) Has to be under Dom control for 10 minutes posting photos of her wherever he chooses (On slutwives chat’s or among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on)
5) Dom to post photos of his choice that he has already obtained in the gallery on Slutwives using her name
6) What photo of your wife turns you on so the Dom can let her know if he chooses whenever he wishes if he has her email address

10th roll

1) A clothed photo of your partner, must include face
2) A photo of your partner having sex
3) Bad luckn you restart from the begginning of the 2d set
4) A Photo of your wife showing her cunt
5) Your wife's email address
6) All of the above

11th roll

1) Can end now but can still stay in touch if he wishes to do so, keep checking your pm's or your Dice room for when he wishes you to play again, with him or another
2) Even though you are finished he can keep everything he has on you
3) Bad Luck, play the game again with him another time but with another Dom rolling the dice he will only observe and comment
4) Bad luck and play the game again with someone of his choosing another time via a pm or msg left in your Dice room
5) Join a group chat session and discuss your wife’s sexual habits and show them some photos of her being a slut and they can do whatever they want with them (on slutwives or among the sites Doms and cuck were agree on)
6) He can continue to blackmail you 2 days after the game is over

This is hot! Any bulls to play?

mmm

Xposed 03 Dressed Undressed.jpg

my slut-wife - PM any serious ******** doms!

307 Strip.JPG

Yumadom said:

Why not be intelligent and put this in the dice game section instead of cluttering up the chat section?
Just in case you can't figure out where it is let me help you.
https://www.slutwives.com/forums/the-dice-game.408/

Users who are viewing this thread