• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blackmail

• Thread starterKerser
  • Start date

Kerser

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2021
Cucks you need your women blackmailed dm me

Reactions: KarlandLisa, WeakWannabe, hikawade and 2 others
i am in . pm me

Very curious about this topic and what types of things are typically done. Anyone tried it? I like the idea of my slut wife being coerced into doing slutty ***** things. It seems fitting in a hot ironic way.

So far no one has given any details as to what they do in the bm process…

opasan1 said:
So far no one has given any details as to what they do in the bm process…

That's a shame. I have so many ideas. I'd force them to produce more content for me. Pictures and videos. Start instructing them what to wear for the day and provide photo evidence. Send all the pictures to the husband so he's aware she is under my control and not his. I'd start telling her to deny him sexually.

yes great. send me the kik from your girlfriend and i contact her

I like to destroy minds of the man, with the control over her wife. I like to show him the true side of his wife, who take the photos as my *****. Also to depress him with the messages she sends, when he don't know about how she want me to fuck her.
Do you want to know how is your wife with another man? How open minded is she and what is she hiding from you?

encasedforfun said:
That's a shame. I have so many ideas. I'd force them to produce more content for me. Pictures and videos. Start instructing them what to wear for the day and provide photo evidence. Send all the pictures to the husband so he's aware she is under my control and not his. I'd start telling her to deny him sexually.
Sounds like some good ideas at that

Users who are viewing this thread