• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blackman seeking the German connection.

• Thread starterjflavaus
  • Start date

jflavaus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2004
I am a blackman in NYC looking to visit germany for the fine white women I heard that are attracted to black men. I am always hearing that Germany, and Norway are "Are blackmen's paradise". Granted any place in the world can be your paradise providing you know how to make it so, but stories that I have heard about German women make me want to buy my ticket tomorrow.

Can any one shed some light on this fact or myth. And exactly where in Germany or Norway are these beautiful white women who hunt down blackmen to drain them of their cumm? I would like to know. I am ready, willing and able to visit in Sept.

I was stationed in Germany, and the myth is true, them European chicks love american black men.

In Germany, hang out in the major cities like frankfurt, heidelburg, dusseldorf, and bremerhaven. There's a large US ARMY presence in them areas, and alot of them troops are in iraq/Afghanistan. So its got to be like a buffet around there for you.

I never got a chance to go to norway, but heard them girls love american blacks too.

If you get a chance, go to the eastern european countries that used to be under Soviet communist rule, they have some of the prettiest and horniest girls you can find.

Peace.

Army presense in Duesseldorf ?

I live there, but in Duesseldorf isnt any US army.

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anitascuckold said:
Army presense in Duesseldorf ?

I live there, but in Duesseldorf isnt any US army.

You maybe right. The last time I was there was back in 1991 at the end of the Cold War. I do know a lot of Kasernes were closed after that so I may be wrong on Dusseldorf.

Thanks for the correction.

In Frankfurt....is Sachsenhausen*spelling* still partying with all them night clubs?

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOu have heard right. I am a white sissy married to a blonde German woman for 35 years. Her first black was 39 years ago. The German women can take HUGE cocks. And love to do it. Ho wbig are you by the way.

Anyway, make it obvious that you are not only black but an American. This can be found all over Germany and among many (most) of the German Amer women here. Around here a LOT of German women are married to italian men.
Luv, MsGary

jflavaus said:
I am a blackman in NYC looking to visit germany for the fine white women I heard that are attracted to black men. I am always hearing that Germany, and Norway are "Are blackmen's paradise". Granted any place in the world can be your paradise providing you know how to make it so, but stories that I have heard about German women make me want to buy my ticket tomorrow.

Can any one shed some light on this fact or myth. And exactly where in Germany or Norway are these beautiful white women who hunt down blackmen to drain them of their cumm? I would like to know. I am ready, willing and able to visit in Sept.

This is a great post you have started,,,,,,I will be following this one. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread