• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blacks enjoying ganging a white woman

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date

deven7934

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2009
One of my all time favorite topics and subjects is blacks gangbanging whites. Especially on the humiliation aspect of it as it relates to the husband/boyfreind. Question: To truly humiliate the male, would you prefer to keep the husband in the dark about what is happening to his wife or would you prefer that he knows everything and can do nothing about it?

Attachments

• 136_23.jpg
    136_23.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 821
  • 136_28.jpg
    136_28.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 815
  • hot-sex-07.jpg
    hot-sex-07.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 736
  • hot-sex-13.jpg
    hot-sex-13.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 984
My cuck knows all about my enjoying the attention of more than a cpl of men when I get the opportunity, but i never let him know how many or who. We've passed several men I know when out shopping and I get the nod and wink with a smile, hubby sees it and I leave him with so many unanswered questions.

mary45

mary45 said:
My cuck knows all about my enjoying the attention of more than a cpl of men when I get the opportunity, but i never let him know how many or who. We've passed several men I know when out shopping and I get the nod and wink with a smile, hubby sees it and I leave him with so many unanswered questions.

mary45

I like that, devious and cruel in a way.

Nice touch, Mary. Teehee, way to be!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread