• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blacks spanking white husbands

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date

up4fun384

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2008
My wife has had a couple black boyfriends but not for a while. Anyways, I have a crazy dream of her watching a black boyfriend whipping my ass with a belt or whip. Has anyone ever done this or had this done to them? How do you get to that point?

Reactions: cute_sandra and cuckhub
Yes, ex wife had lovers that actually spanked me. First one was older man, we were young, he treated us like kids sometimes. I think my wife actually liked seeing me spanked.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Manwaife, cuckhub and 1 other person
up4fun384 said:
My wife has had a couple black boyfriends but not for a while. Anyways, I have a crazy dream of her watching a black boyfriend whipping my ass with a belt or whip. Has anyone ever done this or had this done to them? How do you get to that point?

B18674D7-84FD-49BA-B342-DFA77485D5F3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, ckc and cuckhub
ckc said:
Yes, ex wife had lovers that actually spanked me. First one was older man, we were young, he treated us like kids sometimes. I think my wife actually liked seeing me spanked.
I feel mature alpha
guys see some men like children, specially inmature beta wimpy wussies

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, Asianhotwife, Manwaife and 2 others
up4fun384 said:
Check this Cuckolded and Demoted to a Boy -- My Point of View

• Love
Reactions: ckc and Manwaife
Asianhotwife said:
What do paid actors have to do with the topic? It must be some kind of joke thats beyond me??
My post is not a $ 100 bill for everyone to love! The photos were supplemented by the texts that were suggested for reading above.

• Haha
Reactions: ckc and Asianhotwife

Users who are viewing this thread