• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blindfolded Huge Tit wife! True story

• Thread starterBWCHUGETIT
  • Start date

BWCHUGETIT

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2023
About 5 years ago I did this to my slut. She loves to be tied down and left in the room blindfolded. I would come in and tease her, she wouldn’t know when or if I would be back. The anticipation of it all was what got her wet and horny. The time I’m referring to, I left her for about an hour, called up two buddies, and had them come by. I told them not to ring the doorbell which they didn’t. I came back into the room and had her suck my cock- I made her gag on it. Then I slapped her face and told her she was a good slut- I didn’t cum, wanted her to want it more. I left the room and my buddy walked past me and put his cock in her mouth- I was watching from the doorway and I believe she could tell it wasn’t mine but she sucked it like a pro.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and came all over her face. He walked out the door and I signaled my BBC friend to enter the room, he’s about 10 inches, not as thick as mine though. He immediately went to her pussy and ate her pussy while fingering her asshole! Then took his long cock and slapped her clit with it several times- she gasped in excitement. He placed the tip of his cock at her fat cameltoe pussy and slowly got it about 1/4 ways in- then rammed it home- he bottomed out!

She screamed in pain and he covered her mouth with his hand- he then fucked her hard and fast for about 20 mins before he looked at me and I nodded- he then filled her pussy with a massive load of hot cum! He pulled it out and put it in her mouth for her to clean him, he kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room. The guys gathered their things and left and thanking me for my slut wife.

I returned to the room about an hour later, placing a pillow under her low back so she had some lift from the bed. I worked my fingers and her plug in and out of her ass for a good ten minutes or so, grabbed the lube put it on my cock and of course her lovely asshole, she was still dripping bbc cum from her exhausted pussy. I put my cock against her asshole and pushed until she was moaning like a ***** fucked her ass savagely for about 15-20 mins before I unleashed a torrent of hot cum ropes in her ass. Pulled out and took off the blindfold and she was smiling, exhausted, and cum filled! I smacked her on her ass hard and told her to get in the shower and get cleaned up!

Reactions: 2wheel, Custer Laststand and Firenuts
BWCHUGETIT said:
About 5 years ago I did this to my slut. She loves to be tied down and left in the room blindfolded. ....... I left the room and my buddy walked past me and put his cock in her mouth- I was watching from the doorway and I believe she could tell it wasn’t mine but she sucked it like a pro. ....... He walked out the door and I signaled my BBC friend to enter the room, he’s about 10 inches, not as thick as mine though. He immediately went to her pussy and ate her pussy while fingering her asshole! Then took his long cock and slapped her clit with it several times- she gasped in excitement. He placed the tip of his cock at her fat cameltoe pussy and slowly got it about 1/4 ways in- then rammed it home- he bottomed out! .......

Good story. Thanks for posting it — even though you do not make reference to your wife's huge tits, advertised in the title. Is that an oversight....?

Custer Laststand said:
Good story. Thanks for posting it — even though you do not make reference to your wife's huge tits, advertised in the title. Is that an oversight....?
Oversight but her pic is the profile pic lol

Nice!
I have had many fantasies over the years that involve the wife, some light bondage, a blindfold, and ******** her to other men.
Them being able to fuck her was a dream, but not too likely in reality, so that part comes a little bit harder. 😆

I've always thought the best chance for 'success' would be to have them touch her and/or using vibrators or other toys. A wife can feel a difference in cocks in just a few seconds, but any differences with hands may take longer to detect.

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT

Users who are viewing this thread