• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

blk lover in germany wanted

• Thread starterellies
  • Start date
E

ellies

berlin couple is lookin for well hung blk men to use her in front of hubby.
like to serve a nice blk cock all night and show hubby how he makes me addicted....
so if interested, send some pix to ellies@gmx.de

Hi there Berlin Couple

I had seen your profiles in this" Let's meet up " section and I am quite interested in knowing you more intimately.........

To let you know more about me......I am a black male of 29 Yrs ,6 ft and 7 inches, well hung ,handsome and having a good sense of humour, personally interested in interracial love-making and having a good health. I like to party , meet new frens and am addicted
to strolling.I am even endowed with 8 and a half inch blk cock (sorry for being so explicit !!!!!)

I work in the multi - national corporation as a Research Engineer (here in the States) and also having a branch in Germany as well . I had been to Germany two times..(that was in 1999 and 2001) for carrying-out my assignment /work abroad and will be coming again this year(Second week of May).

So , if you (both the couple) are willing to meet me personally at the time of my stay in Germany please acknowledge this mail as a form of my kind invitation. I am eager and willing to do whatever you plan to do. And if interested ,please respond me for the fixture and plans as soon as possible.

Mail me at thanaifs@yahoo.co.in

Hello from germany

Hello to you and I am replying to your ad...I live in Heidelberg, Germany in which It would be no problem for me and a few of my friends to come and visit the Berlin area. All of us are black men and we love to have fun. Me personally, I stand at 6 foot about 205 pounds...I am very much in shape in which I play American Football here also in Germany. If you are interested in getting some pics or maybe getting to know me better please e-mail me at wpatron44@yahoo.com I will be waiting for your reply. Have a nice day.

I live in Berlin. I am a Black North American who speaks fluent English and German. I've been living in Berlin for the past 6 months.
I am 35 yrd old, coffee complexion, trim and toned. I particulary fancy German women. Please write me to let me know if you are interested in meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread