• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BlkDom N Phoenix AZ Seeks Sub Female or Couple to Own

• Thread starterBlkPuppetMaster
  • Start date

BlkPuppetMaster

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2004
I am seeking a bi sub Female or Couple to own full or part time in Phoenix. Must be willing to obey and satisfy my desires upon command or face being disciplined. I am a straight black male, 40 years old, 5'9", 240lb, very clean and discreet. I generally dress business causal. I am NOT seeking BBW. Your race does not matter as much as your willingness to serve. I am NOT looking for submissive sluts either, i perfer submissive slaves that have a desire to please a Master and His desire first and only,, unless the Master wishes other wise. I'm not that shallow,, and i hope my slave is not as well. If interested, besides replying here, you can reach me at my aol profile ,, BlkPuppetMasterX@aol.com,, or yahoo messenger nick,,,, az_blkpuppetmaster.

phx couple

looking for dominant blk bull-write us back

Users who are viewing this thread