• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blkmen, faster to eat/suck white pussy

• Thread starterlewis
  • Start date

lewis

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 10, 2006
Blkmen, faster to suck white pussy/worship white booty

How many brothers find themselves in this situtation, someone asks you what kind of women you like, and you say all kinds, but in reality you suck/eat/fuck white pussy only, and white pussy makes your cock harder and you cum more. Thats me, my lust for white pussy knows no bound, and I will suck some white pussy until it start to drip. I want to know the true about your lust for white women and white pussy, and how about those J-Lo white booties, make me drop to my knee in ass worhip.

I want to hear from the white women, about how can you tell your black bull/bf/ lover has got it really bad for your beautiful white ass(eg..does he swallow ur cum, lick ur asshole, suck ur toes..etc)

Um,i like white women,but im not over here drooling & desperate for them.Regardless if this ties into the whole interracial cuckolding fantasy thing,alot of brothers act like they are obsessed.

malikom said:
Um,i like white women,but im not over here drooling & desperate for them.Regardless if this ties into the whole interracial cuckolding fantasy thing,alot of brothers act like they are obsessed.

I understand you, I never make a fool of myself for any woman, but in private I get more freaky with white women.

Users who are viewing this thread