• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blond NJ wife in the 80's

• Thread starterwillyboy
  • Start date

willyboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2004
We were pretty wild back in the 80's and played around with quite a few Black guys in the northern NJ area. We met this guy thru an ad in Connexion magazine and drove almost two hours to meet him at a bar near his condo. He was tall and muscular and very sure of himself. He had two conditions for us to agree to before we could go back to his place. I was not allowed to touch either him or my wife while we were in his bedroom since he wanted her all to himself. And he could do whatever he wanted with her while in the bedroom as long as she was agreeable. I felt a little intimidated but was anxious to watch him with R so I agreed. She just flashed him a shy smile and said "Yes Sir."
Back at his place he showed us to his room and stepped away to change his clothes. I snapped a pic of R sitting on the bed looking incredibly sexy and a little nervous. When he came back into the room he pulled her to her feet and gave her a long wet kiss. I started taking pictures as his hands expored her ass and then he took off his shirt. Soon he was down to just a tiny pair of briefs and R was down to her underwear and stockings. Then he sucked on her firm titties and peeled off her skimpy gstring panties.

Attachments

• b4a Black squeezing wifes ass.jpg
    b4a Black squeezing wifes ass.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,345
  • b5 awhite ass for Black men.jpg
    b5 awhite ass for Black men.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,529
Last edited by a moderator:
Blond wife sucks...

Once her had her naked he peeled off his briefs and told her to suck his cock. His assertive attitude and big brown cock really turned her on and she eagerly sucked it with her talented mouth. The first shot is my fave and the other two aren't bad either. And I posted the first 3 shots from this set in the Out On The Town thread.

Attachments

• b7c wife sucks Black.jpg
    b7c wife sucks Black.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,276
  • b6c wife goes down.jpg
    b6c wife goes down.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,465
  • b8c wife tastes precum.jpg
    b8c wife tastes precum.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,103
Blond wife gets fucked...

First he fucked her missionary style and it was obvious she loved it from the way she spread her legs to give him deeper access. He was a big guy and really fucked her long and hard. Just look at the priceless smile on her face! After a bit he shifted his legs outside of hers which made her pussy feel even tighter and eventually led to him dumping a load deep inside her. (Silly me never got any cum shots :-()

Attachments

• b9b Black fucks wife.jpg
    b9b Black fucks wife.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,277
  • b10a happy white wife.jpg
    b10a happy white wife.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,568
  • b11a tight white pussy.jpg
    b11a tight white pussy.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,126
Thanks

For Sharing. I remember Connexion,UnRealPeople and the other mags back then.What is your wife doing these days? She still active in IR?

Blond wife fucked one more time before bed...

The first session lasted well over an hour and after a short rest he was ready to go again. He had her suck his cock some more and then had her climb on top of it. She rode him and milked his cock with her snug pussy. After he came for the second time it was rather late and he insisted that we spend the night instead of driving home. I really wanted to leave but he sweet talked R into staying so we climbed into his king sized water bed with R in the middle. A while later I woke up to with the bed shaking and found him fucking her again from behind. Each time he fucked into her she let out a soft whimper and when she saw that I was awake she told me that he was fucking her up the ass. At that point I had had enough and once he was done grunting and cumming inside her we gathered our things and left.
Like I said, we were pretty wild back in the 80's and as my pics show, R was was some primo white pussy.

Attachments

• b12a big dick, tight fit.jpg
    b12a big dick, tight fit.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 964
She started going black in the 70's or 80's she must have had a mile of black cock by now. Very pretty and she looks as if she was very into it.

It appears that she really loves that black dick

Wow! Love the pics! She is really pretty & very sexy!

Gorgeous!!!

She is smokin hot

Fuck that was some hot pics ! Damn would love to have known u then and even now would meet u 2 ! I live across river in PA . Awesome pics and story !!!!! Thank u for sharing then & now ! Gray Beard

Sure remember those old swing mags. I found my wife in Amature Connextion. Contacted the guy who was advertising her and he introduced us. He and I did her together and separately for a few months, then I moved her in with me. But we continued to do her for nearly two years until she and I got married and moved. What can I say I owed the guy.lol

Hot stuff, but did'nt G-strings first appear in the early 90's?

billy-ray said:
Hot stuff, but did'nt G-strings first appear in the early 90's?

from Wikipedia for what it is worth

Although developed for the male anatomy by primitive peoples, in the modern West thongs are more often worn by females. They first gained mainstream popularity as swimwear in South America, particularly in Brazil in the 1970s. In Brazil, where the buttocks ("bunda" in Brazilian Portuguese slang) are especially admired and emphasized; it was originally a style of thong swimsuit whose rear area became so narrow that it would disappear between the wearer's buttocks. Female strippers and erotic dancers in the west have been wearing G-strings and thongs during their routines since the mid-1920s.

Thanks!

couplelookn4fun said:
from Wikipedia for what it is worth

Although developed for the male anatomy by primitive peoples, in the modern West thongs are more often worn by females. They first gained mainstream popularity as swimwear in South America, particularly in Brazil in the 1970s. In Brazil, where the buttocks ("bunda" in Brazilian Portuguese slang) are especially admired and emphasized; it was originally a style of thong swimsuit whose rear area became so narrow that it would disappear between the wearer's buttocks. Female strippers and erotic dancers in the west have been wearing G-strings and thongs during their routines since the mid-1920s.

Thanks for helping out our 'doubting thomas'. R had a nearly perfect bubble butt when she was young (getting old sucks) and loved to show it off in g-strings, thongs and short shorts.

no problem willy must say that i am wondering what she looks like now though.....

Users who are viewing this thread