• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde 29Yo Fiancé

Dirtyfantasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2023
I’ve been trying to get a cum tribute video for the Mrs to watch and play with her self over. Haven’t had much luck so I told her to make a cheeky little vid to entice everyone to give the naughty slut what she wants cum tribute videos of you all cumming over her.

View attachment Snapchat-869261071.mp4

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler, Hhhaaab and Spawn
Cazzaboy said:
I’ve been trying to get a cum tribute video for the Mrs to watch and play with her self over. Haven’t had much luck so I told her to make a cheeky little vid to entice everyone to give the naughty slut what she wants cum tribute videos of you all cumming over her.

Looks tasty

Cazzaboy said:

would love to tribute her can do a video tribute over PM xxx