Blonde wife seeks black guys midlands UK

• Thread starterlove69
  • Start date

love69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2007
Any black guys in the midlands Uk to give blonde wife her first black experience over the holidays , i'm desperate to try

Do you even know how to spell the name of the town you live in you stupid dumb twat??!

Its Leicester - get it right u moron!

Your ass is lucky I'm not still a mod--calling anyone a stupid dumb twat is uncalled for no matter what. Especially over a misspelled word or maybe even a typo. Get a grip!!

Wouldn't do this....

carpediem88 said:
Do you even know how to spell the name of the town you live in you stupid dumb twat??!

Carpediem, you wouldn't say such words to a lady, now would you? It's not a forum for those a very good knowledge of languages, rather a forum of friends and like-minded people. Cheers.

thanks

carpediem88 said:

Thanks for the spelling instruction , typo now corrected. Still looking for a black guy in LEICESTER.

Hi,

Don't live in leicester located approx 40 mins away
Anymore details about yourself?

love69 said:
Thanks for the spelling instruction , typo now corrected. Still looking for a black guy in LEICESTER.

What a shame! I was closed, just yesterday, in Ely :( meet on the chat board and let have things sorted, if you'd want to.

Cheers.