• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

blondepunky

• Thread starterpunky
  • Start date
Hey now I live in Iowa and I can be your #1 fan I pm you still waiting thanks for the pics they are hot.

Almost past our bedtime, but we have been having a much better time after my boyfriend see's the photos I've been putting on!

Attachments

• bt014.jpg
    bt014.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 946
  • 261.jpg
    261.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 890
punky said:
Almost past our bedtime, but we have been having a much better time after my boyfriend see's the photos I've been putting on!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That's it. I'm packing up the house and moving to Iowa.

1 more especially for you BBC in ohio

Attachments

• mix_199.jpg
    mix_199.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,545
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh babe, you really need some hung black guy to give you a good time.

I swear I'm addicted to posting on here now!

Attachments

• BP.jpg
    BP.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,452
Thank you for the PM Punky you are a Hot woman Love the pics and what I really find interesting is they are mostly on different beds so to me that means you love the bed. Hey I'll be waitng for you.

Ah at last folks she is not a fake another real woman has entered the site.

punky said:
1 more especially for you BBC in ohio

Thanks for the special attention. Obviously you have read how much I enjoy a nice cute butt and smaller breasts. You're perfect. Glad to have you here.

Very appreciative of this sexy woman. :clap:

BBC - Ohio said:
Thanks for the special attention. Obviously you have read how much I enjoy a nice cute butt and smaller breasts. You're perfect. Glad to have you here.

Very appreciative of this sexy woman. :clap:

Yes very glad that she is here an BBC if I get a chance to eat it I'll let you know how it taste.

Thanks for so many sweet comments, a few more I hope you guys will like!

Attachments

• mix_134.jpg
    mix_134.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 823
  • BP11.jpg
    BP11.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,317
  • pic23.jpg
    pic23.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 751
Am curious to know if anyone jerks off on my pictures? I hope so cuz here's a few more!

Attachments

• ab.jpg
    ab.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 778
some say there to big, how do we resize them?

maybe these will work

Attachments

• bp32.JPG
    bp32.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 582
  • New%20Years%2006%20004.jpg
    New%20Years%2006%20004.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 819
  • pink%20tub%20015.jpg
    pink%20tub%20015.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 799
punky said:
Am curious to know if anyone jerks off on my pictures? I hope so cuz here's a few more!

I just enjoy you sharing. Very nice. It's nice to know you can get my dick hard and throbbing with just a few of your sexy pix. :bowdown:

Punky u r very hot, too hot for whiteboys believe me.You are the kind of woman that only will be satisfied sexually by a black man, trust me. So get out there and get satisfied babe.

Looks like a fine ass that can handle BBC's!

I don't know if I could take some of you, but it a lot of fun thinking about it!

Attachments

• 5466BP.jpg
    5466BP.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 587
  • 5547Trish.jpg
    5547Trish.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 490
Hey sexy. #1 fan here. Love to see you and your pretty butt and legs in some heels. Keep up the good work.:bowdown:

i wish i could lick her feet

Users who are viewing this thread